Talk

Advanced search

Inbetweeners 2 - did I miss the brilliant bits?

(9 Posts)
GatoradeMeBitch Fri 26-Dec-14 22:43:15

I think it was the shittest film I've ever sat through (and I'm not referring to the 'star' scene of the film which involves the bespectacled Inbetweener moving round a pool in slow motion with shit on his face for a bizarrely long time).

It was mind-numbingly predictable, the only exception being that the really nice, sensitive thoughtful girl Simon was seeing inexplicably turned into an abusive monster, leading to a very anti-climactic scene where Simon is happy she has a new boyfriend...

I feel like I've been robbed of £9.99 angry

MmeMorrible Fri 26-Dec-14 23:53:30

I totally agree. DH and I watched it on Sky a few nights ago and thought it was awful and really just a milk the opportunity to make cash, sell-out of a movie.

MmeMorrible Sat 27-Dec-14 00:05:11

I totally agree. DH and I watched it on Sky a few nights ago and thought it was awful and really just a milk the opportunity to make cash, sell-out of a movie.

Titsalinabumsquash Sat 27-Dec-14 00:06:42

It, like many, many other sequels, was terrible.

sooperdooper Sat 27-Dec-14 00:10:29

Sadly awful I agree, I absolutely adore the TV show, they should never have made one film, let alone two

GatoradeMeBitch Sat 27-Dec-14 00:13:48

Oh, good, I thought I might be in for a telling off grin

I loved the TV show. The first film was a bit crap but I was happy to have the cast back working together. But this new film... It makes SATC2 look like a masterpiece by comparison!

BabyX Fri 02-Jan-15 01:17:28

Saw this last night. I cringed. I'm not an old-fogey but it is just so dreadful, foul sexual language about women, quite abusive actually. Girls and women are regarded as merely a series of holes. How can people say this is humour? I felt dirty after seeing it and I really did quite enjoy some of the tv show...until they pushed Jay's bragging to the point where he just sounded rapey and aggressive.

MargotLovedTom Fri 02-Jan-15 01:24:35

DH and I watched it over Christmas and laughed so loud we woke up the dc. Not sure what that says about us grin.

echt Fri 09-Jan-15 23:59:52

I loved the TV shows but fell asleep during this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now