Talk

Advanced search

Wedding wear for toddlers not dresses or suits!

(6 Posts)
ohnoitsagruffalo Tue 09-Oct-18 00:19:56

we have a family wedding at Christmas and I need get something for my 1.5 year old girl and my 3.5 year old boy to wear. I don’t want to put her in a dress (I usually put them both in comfy soft trousers etc) and I don’t want to put him in a suit (don’t want him to be uncomfortable!). What can I dress them in that is still making an effort? I’m trying to treat them the same,no gender stereotypes etc.i probably sound crazy! TIA

AjasLipstick Tue 09-Oct-18 02:14:11

Look for something in needlecord. It's soft but more structured than cotton or jersey fabrics.

A nice all in one suit of needlecord for DD perhaps...they make them for babies her age but they seem to stop when you go into ages 3 plus. For DS though, you will find needlecord trousers. Very comfy but smart.

ohnoitsagruffalo Tue 09-Oct-18 09:15:32

Thank you Aja’s,will look into needlecord!

MrsLettuce Tue 09-Oct-18 09:22:31

Yy needle cord is a good choice , velour is worth a look too. Mothercare always used to have great Dungarees (hopefully they still do).

ohnoitsagruffalo Tue 09-Oct-18 11:55:06

Thank you mrslettuce

MrsLettuce Tue 09-Oct-18 13:53:23

Mothercare don't seem to have much but I see there are quite a few cool pairs of dungarees in Zara's toddler collection ATM.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: