Talk

Advanced search

I think this is an important piece

(2 Posts)
Glinner Mon 15-Jul-19 00:26:30

Headline says it all: "Liberals' astonishingly radical shift on gender", but the whole thing is full of gems. I hope this marks the start of a greater understanding amongst mainstream commentators of just how extreme and incoherent current gender ideology actually is.

theweek.com/articles/852090/liberals-astonishingly-radical-shift-gender

"This is how a progressive in 2014 can consider it an unacceptable limitation on individual freedom for gay couples to be denied the right to marry — and base that argument on the claim that a gay man's love and natural desire for another man, like a lesbian's love and natural desire for another woman, is irreducible and ineradicable — and then insist just five years later that it is an unacceptable limitation on individual freedom for anyone to be presumed a man or a woman at all."

ZuttZeVootEeeVro Mon 15-Jul-19 11:22:16

Thanks for linking. I'll read it later.

It does confuse me how the LGBT community can acknowledge that same sex attraction is a thing (for men at least), yet sex is undefinable. And how many people seem to hold those two views at the same time.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »