Talk

Advanced search

Open Letter- we need to talk.. about illiberal feminism

(62 Posts)
outofthebox Tue 19-Jun-18 16:07:44

Think people all think ALIKE?

Think female empowerment cant come unless women adopts the mental thoughts being fed to them by ngos?

Even consider and reject that radical leftist feminism actually DESTROYS the concept of "woman" and "female"?

Welcome to "illiberal" feminism.

Where Women OPT TO THINK LIKE THIS:.........

* Women are strong, powerful, capable and mentally gifted
* Women can take on most challenges that they set their hearts and minds to
* Women do not have to have EQUITY. Equity means forcing men into professions in equal proportions regardless of ability or desire - where women dominate - like nursing, carer roles, teaching etc. Equity means forcing women into roles that they may not be interested in like pest removal, heavy lifting, dangerous machine operation, etc.
* Women need equal opportunity
* The patriarchy has benefits- helpful men who open doors, carry heavy groceries, cut the grass, and leave many home decorating decisions to 'the wife'. The patriarchy doesn't demand equal floor space in clothing, jewlery, shoes,perfume and personal care sections in department stores. The patriarchy doesn't demand equal shelf space for hair coloring/dyes. The patriarchy protects a woman lacking self defense training, from attack. The patriarchy takes lots of shit and then is still expected to be a good hands on father. Yey to these men. Marriage under the patriarchy was a way to protect the woman and her offspring in economic circumstances where she couldn't or wouldnt provide.
* Females are not being oppressed as a group, in fact we need to celebrate the freedoms we do have, under a patriarchy, which are limitless.
* Women who radically fight to alter our langage to remove the male/female dynamic, are destroying womanhood. They are ENEMIES. One example is the government no longer referring to women. ie. "People with cervixes" should apply for a smear. Soon the word MUM, Mother & Father will be erased/prohibited by such extreme activists.
* Women who choose to support oppression of other women through forced headcoverings, forced marriage, forced child bearing, forced non-state court use, forced religion, forced driving & language and choice of partner/husband restrictions are helping to destroy womens rights, not protect them. Key word is FORCE. Do feminists really like FORCE?
* Women who HATE MEN, or want to neuter them and turn them into BETA MALES, make women look like evil creatures
* Women who knowingly taunt and seduce and then claim harrassment are not feminists

LONG LIVE PRAGMATIC, FAIR MINDED, MEN LOVING, FAMILY LOVING FEMINISTS!

SuperLoudPoppingAction Tue 19-Jun-18 16:10:20

This is very lesbophobic. And victim-blaming. And some other kinds of disturbing.
Are you ok?

SuperLoudPoppingAction Tue 19-Jun-18 16:11:26

Also...

Under his eye ::panicked liptremble::

outofthebox Tue 19-Jun-18 16:14:44

Lesbians are women. Of course they are allowed to be illiberal feminists.

Beamur Tue 19-Jun-18 16:18:21

Eh?

ClownStar Tue 19-Jun-18 16:19:38

This makes no sense at all.

honeysucklejasmine Tue 19-Jun-18 16:20:44

What the actual fuck did I just read?

LastOneDancing Tue 19-Jun-18 16:22:06

confused

You're right though about men having less hairdye options. It's a disgrace.

LastOneDancing Tue 19-Jun-18 16:23:27

Or they could just use women's hair dye. Or 'hair dye' asi like to call it.

But then they would be a BETA male? Is that right?

RebelRogue Tue 19-Jun-18 16:23:38

Get back in your box,read a bit then try again.

ballsballsballs Tue 19-Jun-18 16:24:24

Beta males? Sounds like red pill stuff.

TokenBritPoshOfCourse Tue 19-Jun-18 16:25:25

Patriarchy.

You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Clue: it’s not about hair dye (wtaf?)

BeefyCakes Tue 19-Jun-18 16:26:05

Wha..?

RatRolyPoly Tue 19-Jun-18 16:31:57

Is it a pop at liberal feminism? I'm confused.

insufficientlyfeminine Tue 19-Jun-18 17:02:58

wtf did I just read?

CourtneyLovely Tue 19-Jun-18 17:19:58

WTF is a beta male? And I agree with PP on your use of the word patriarchy: it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Her0utdoors Tue 19-Jun-18 17:30:05

Heaven forfend I operate a dangerous machine grin

RebelRogue Tue 19-Jun-18 17:35:32

grin

karyatide Tue 19-Jun-18 20:07:41

You caught us, OP. Feminism's secret agenda is to deny men hair dye.

(Also "equity" and "equality" mean completely different things.)

FermatsTheorem Tue 19-Jun-18 20:14:11

Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

I think OP's brain cell may be getting lonely in there.

Smellyoulateralligater Tue 19-Jun-18 20:19:13

confusedhmm

Smellyoulateralligater Tue 19-Jun-18 20:20:21

Lol at evil creatures

Who wrote that crap OP?

JustLikeBefore Tue 19-Jun-18 20:51:02

Okaaaaaay, Thanks

PS
It made no sense.

outofthebox Tue 19-Jun-18 21:46:18

Which part made ya all feel clueless?

Do any of you so called "feminists" truly understand the radical agenda taught in UNI gender studies?

Do you not understand that the actual goal is to destroy the values of the "patriarchy"- and that GOOGLE is in a lawsuit where their HR department actively penalizes so called "white male" attributes which include "Objectivity, Meritocracy, hard work"?

ClownStar Tue 19-Jun-18 21:50:04

This is supremely silly OP.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: