Talk

Advanced search

Feminist Dissertation Research - females 18-35

(1 Post)
ridaniels Wed 24-Feb-16 22:20:25

Hi All, I am reaching out to you to assist me in data collection for my dissertation. As part of my dissertation research, I am examining memorable messages regarding work/career and family that young adult daughters receive from their parents. To qualify for participation, you must (a) be female, (b) be at least 18 to 35 years old and, (c) have had contact with both mother and father (either biological or non-biological and alive or deceased) to be able to report on their relationship. Participation in this research project consists of completing an online survey.
Your involvement in this project will be kept anonymous. Participation in this study is voluntary. The study has been approved by West Virginia University Institutional Review Board (#1508782424). If you do not fit the criteria for participation, but you know someone who may, please forward this message along so that they may have an opportunity to participate. I sincerely appreciate your participation and assistance. Please go ahead and share this link with friends and family who qualify to participate in the study as well.
Please click on the link below to access the online survey wvu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6s57x57sn9SW0df

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now