Talk

Advanced search

Coco Chanel designed the best jacket ever because ...

(2 Posts)
alicatte Tue 04-Aug-15 22:35:19

I have just found out that women control 70% of spending. So why don't companies use the judgement of experienced women at board level?

Also, according to the Davis report, women only comprise about 20% of board directors in our country. So does that explain why we have to do so much shopping - because men are just choosing the wrong products?

Surely it would make sense to get a real debate about product choice AT BOARD LEVEL where the decisions are REALLY made?

After all Coco Chanel designed the best Jacket ever because she knew what would really enthuse women. I bet that would work everywhere.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/320000/bis-women-on-boards-2014.pdf

That was a link to the Davis Report.

VestalVirgin Sat 28-Nov-15 18:13:56

I have just found out that women control 70% of spending. So why don't companies use the judgement of experienced women at board level?

Because as long as we buy their crap, it is good enough in their opinion.

We would have to start a boycott of all products that are made by companies without women in their board of directors.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now