Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feeling bad today

(7 Posts)
Lonelymum Wed 17-Aug-05 15:31:41

Dh was meant to be coming back from the States today but has phoned to say it won't be until tomorrow now as his flight was cnacelled due to storms. I know it is just another day and I have my MIL staying with me to help with the kids, and it is not his fault, but his news made me feel sick with anxiety and I am just not feeling good today.

I hate this life with dh away on business so often.

Moan, moan, moan....

cadbury Wed 17-Aug-05 15:33:48

<<<hugs>>> its rotten when that happens. Better he's home tomorrow rather than travelling through storms eh?

hellsbells4 Wed 17-Aug-05 15:34:19

oooooooohhhhh poor you!. Perhaps it will make his coming home all the more happy and sweeter! hope so.

Lonelymum Wed 17-Aug-05 15:36:29

Maybe. It worked that way three weeks ago when he came back from China, but I am feeling so crummy and lifeless right now, I doubt it.

Groggymama Wed 17-Aug-05 16:32:28

sounds like you need a hug. Waiting for someone is horrid especially if they're held up.

dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 16:35:01

Sorry LMUM! I hate it when dh is away for longer than one night so can't imagine how you are feeling. Big hug though,eh?

Lonelymum Wed 17-Aug-05 16:57:28

Thanks all. Only one more lonely night...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now