Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

feeling down after coming back from hols,

(7 Posts)
fostermum Sat 06-Aug-05 21:00:20

i have only been back a week but i feel so down DH and i are seperating which is what we both want,so cant understand why i feel so low,

Lonelymum Sat 06-Aug-05 21:05:06

Fostermum, I think it can be quite normal to feel this way. I had a weekend in Rome last year (only a weekend!) and it was so lovely, I felt depressed when I got back. You must have had a lovely holiday!

Chandra Sat 06-Aug-05 21:07:57

Well, I believe that even if you both agreed to a separation, there are so many changes ahead that I think is only natural to feel a bit down. Be patient with yourself and allow some time to assimilate the changes.

fostermum Sat 06-Aug-05 21:30:56

it all seems to be hitting me at once i just want to get back on that plane and leave it all behind me

MrsGordonRamsay Sat 06-Aug-05 21:33:29

As I said yesterday, allow yourself time to grieve.

You loved each other once very much.

dropinthe Sun 07-Aug-05 21:42:33

Dis you argue on holiday?

fostermum Mon 08-Aug-05 19:27:10

no i went alone, to get some space work out what i wanted which i did,now i feel sort of deflated in a way

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: