Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

feeling really low

(2 Posts)
feelingdown05 Sun 31-Jul-05 23:01:20

i feel really down tonite had a crappy weekend and everythings got on top of me. I lost my baby at 16 wks nearly 4 months ago and its spiralled into this shit i'm down at work, babys dad isn't talking to me and my ex has been hassling me so much the police were called last nite and now hes been told to stay away from me. at least that prroblems done with. i just can't forget my baby (not that i ever want to just want to move on a bit and not feel so low about it all)
Can anyone recommend anything to help me without seeing my doctor (gd counselling services etc)xx

mandyc66 Sun 31-Jul-05 23:04:57

Sorry I cant help with counciling etc.Maybe there is a bereament counciller local to you.
I idnt want your thread to go unanswered. there is always someone here to talk to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now