Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

feeling down today

(5 Posts)
CiaoLeoCiaoOllie Thu 14-Jul-05 13:39:33

i'm feeling down today, first I went for an interview but basically it was a waste of time. Jobcentre ad said they weren't looking for experience, but when I go there, interviewer declared they were, but interview went ahead anyways and he seemed pretty impressed with me, but said a few times that the managers are really strict and will have a go at u for anything and also that in the dept I applied for, he told me that staff were so unhappy that even if I didnt get the job this time I was bound to be reconsidered in a few weeks time because someone is bound to have left. It totally put me off!!! I just need a job soooo much.

RTKangaMummy Thu 14-Jul-05 17:12:19

Sorry to hear that

Just thought I would bump for you cos it was going off the bottom of list

HappyHuggy Thu 14-Jul-05 17:47:41

bump

CiaoLeoCiaoOllie Thu 14-Jul-05 17:48:51

Hi Kanga....it's ok now, I got offered a job today starting on Monday, but thanks for your concern

RTKangaMummy Thu 14-Jul-05 23:01:57

DEFFO BRILL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now