Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

not depressed just tired!

(20 Posts)
mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 13:56:36

I feel really yuk today cant get myself moving.House needs a good look at and I cant be bothered!! On here looking for a thread and it looks like I killed them all!!! Why doesnt anyone talk to me!!!

QueenFlounce Thu 30-Jun-05 13:58:17

Mandyc66 - Whats up? Why so tired?

mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:05:33

dunno. Just one of those days I suppose. Think it all just catches up after a bit. Got a montain of ironing to do too!

almostanangel Thu 30-Jun-05 14:07:38

am having twin day to you hun[hugs]]

QueenFlounce Thu 30-Jun-05 14:08:19

Mandyc66 - Can't be arsed with the ironing! I just tumble dry everything and if it still needs ironed I'll do it as I need it.

KBear Thu 30-Jun-05 14:12:03

I feel absolutely exhausted at the moment too - I went to bed at 9pm last night, up at 7 and dragged myself to work in slow motion. Dunno what it is but there's a lot of it about!

fastasleep Thu 30-Jun-05 14:16:05

I'm exhaustedly exhausted ... had gastric flu and hives at once and the hives have been itching all night keeping me awake and I'm pregnant too which always makes me tired... there's a toddler tearing around this house somewhere with a wiffy rear end and probably some kind of sharp or dangerous object in his hand, but nevemind! **flop**

mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:16:22

I iron as little as possible. tumble dry most stuff.My iron packed in so bought a new one. There is loads to do. DS2 going away on monday so have to label all his clothes...when I find them!!! Just noticed time. Best do ds3 and 4's bottoms and set off on school run. Thats today almost done!!!!! lol

mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:18:05

oh fastasleep I feel a fraud now!!!! No reason for feeling this way. Just do!!!!! It gets like this now and then. Is it Friday yet?!!!!!!

fastasleep Thu 30-Jun-05 14:18:37

Wish it was Friday!!! Wah!

Don't worry though, I often just feel zonked for no reason too!

fastasleep Thu 30-Jun-05 14:19:13

(I iron like once a year to make myself feel better and that's it )

mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 14:20:43

it must be time for Mum to visit...she likes doing my ironing!!! Takes over a bit though!!!
well need to go wake up the boys and do their bottoms!!!! catch you later...if I stay awake!!!

mandyc66 Thu 30-Jun-05 17:43:37

well I did empty the dishwasher and the children have all been fed...well just finishing off. cut ds2's hair and got his stuff ready for concert tonight! looking forward to dh coming home. sad I know but I miss him even when he goes to work!!!

Redhelen Thu 30-Jun-05 20:08:04

Your thread makes me feel better - better to hear that so many feel tired and fedup like me!

We all have to keep going for our families - we deserve medals - tonight I'm going to think about all I do well - rather than beating myself up for the jobs I miss / or do not so well!!!!!

Take care -
Helenx

mandyc66 Fri 01-Jul-05 08:55:16

thanks Helen..I agree. We get fed up because we havnt managed all the tasks we set out to do.But how many people have as many tasks as we do. I always say oh I am so disorganised etc etc. But I always manage to get 5 children up and out of the house for 8am. Meals are always on the table on time they always have school uniform ready. I deserve apat on the back!!!!! And so do all the other Mums out there.

mandyc66 Sat 02-Jul-05 08:08:55

Feeling much better this mornng!!

Sax Sat 02-Jul-05 08:37:47

LOL I've just seen this thread - and no wonder you are tired - I remain in awe that you can cope with five children, I thought i was mad with three!

mandyc66 Sat 02-Jul-05 18:32:03

just enjoyed a nice afternoon just hubbyy and me ..shopping for ME!!!! then lunch out and a long chat and hopefully an evening of !!!!!

mandyc66 Sun 03-Jul-05 17:32:24

he chose live 8 and cricket!!! I am feeling really down..trying to put a face on!!!

mandyc66 Sun 03-Jul-05 21:25:10

well 3 out of 5 in bed. So a bit of me time or do I do the ironing!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now