Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Four weeks since birth, still weepy...

(9 Posts)
dabihp Mon 27-Jun-05 16:04:28

just wondering if anyone else is still spontaeously bursting into tears 4 weeks after birth?

misdee Mon 27-Jun-05 16:06:11

havew you seen the GP? i know you'll be due a check yet, it could be PND, did u suffer wiuth it after your ds was born?

colditz Mon 27-Jun-05 16:06:37

Oh hun, it's awful when you can't control your eyes isn't it? I did carry on being very weepy, are you reasonably happy when you're not sobbing? How much time a day do you spend in tears?

I do feel for you.

nailpolish Mon 27-Jun-05 16:07:38

do you feel bonded with the baby yet? are you unbelievably tired? are you getting support with friends at all?

try and make sure you dont feel isolated in the house all day, try and get out if you can

nailpolish Mon 27-Jun-05 16:08:40

colditz, i know that feeling well, you have struck a chord. "happy when youre not sobbing"

post baby feeling if there ever was one

Pruni Mon 27-Jun-05 16:10:10

Message withdrawn

dabihp Mon 27-Jun-05 16:16:13

cant really remember this with dd1, but am fine generally when not crying at things like neighbours or something (or the fact neighbours isnt on for 2 weeks, sigh...)

colditz Mon 27-Jun-05 16:33:05

Oh bless, it is amazing how important these things feel when you are under the influence of hormones!

dabihp Mon 27-Jun-05 17:06:54

i dis not really cry at neighbours.... but u get the general idea...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now