Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

am really struggling tonight

(16 Posts)
Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 22:30:34

to know what to do now. am feeling pretty down. I cant believe everything thats happened. feel so worn out and weak. sorry.

lunavix Tue 21-Jun-05 22:31:50

what's up hun?

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 22:38:35

am just feeling pretty rotten

ds2 fell over and hit his head on a unit earlier and it cut him. about 2cm on his forehead. it bled a bit but soon stopped. he wasnt bothered but here I am scared to death something will go wrong in the night.....i should have taken him to A&E....got a scan or something......im such a bad mummy.....

LGJ Tue 21-Jun-05 22:42:31

HE WILL BE FINE

My DS had a huge lump on his forehead/eye when I collected him from the CM. Just kids playing and gettting out of hand.

Titania

YOU are not a bad Mummy, and you need to find that strength you had last week.

LGJ

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 22:43:46

ive not got strength at the moment. im fed up of fighting for everything....

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 22:44:01

hope your DS is ok x x

dinny Tue 21-Jun-05 22:44:16

oh, he'll be fine, Titania, I'm sure. ds (9 months) fell out of bed the other night and I was having the horrors for ages afterwards. these boys are sent to try us

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 23:03:54

i know. but hes my baby. i couldnt stand it if anything happened to him....

LGJ Tue 21-Jun-05 23:05:44

T

Regain that strength............

Is the sofa still in use ??

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 23:08:01

no but nothing else is either

i think i will sleep in ds2s bed with him tonight....just in case....

dinny Tue 21-Jun-05 23:09:14

I know. Just want to keep them in our arms, so hard when they want to know their world. Hugs to you. He'll be fine, you'll see

dinny Tue 21-Jun-05 23:11:18

Good idea. I often end up sleeping prone on floor by dd if she's a. ill, b. hurt herself, c. had a crap day. It's the least I can do

Titania Tue 21-Jun-05 23:13:21

am going to go give him a cuddle and go to sleep now....can barely keep my eyes open.... night night x x

dinny Tue 21-Jun-05 23:13:51

bye, am sure tomorrow will be a brighter day

LGJ Tue 21-Jun-05 23:14:43

T

Really have to go to bed.

I am thinking of you.

Remain a married virgin...... IYKWIM

Because, you appear to be Mrs Fertile and another pregnancy will not help your state of mind or your marriage at the moment.

Hope this does not sound too harsh.

Much love

LGJ

handlemecarefully Tue 21-Jun-05 23:18:30

Titania,

Following banging his head:

Did he - loose consciousness momentarily or even longer?

Was he sick?

If no to the above, it's not anything at all to be worried about. Get some sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now