Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

you are all fab

(4 Posts)
marmar Thu 09-Jun-05 17:07:47

to my lovely ladys at mn. a couple of days ago i was in a real mess after just loseing my mum and i terned to you all and was over welmed by your lovely words of support and kindness. im still racked with grive but as so meny of you have pointed out it will get better it just takes time. i want to say a massive thankyou as the night i posted the thread i was in such a state that i dread to think what might have happend thankyou again from the bottom of my heart. forever in your debt joanne.x.

sunchowder Thu 09-Jun-05 17:09:15

You are so welcome Marmar. Keep posting!

SPARKLER1 Thu 09-Jun-05 17:11:22

Marmar - I haven't posted too much on here the last few days. How terribly sad that you've lost you mum - although easy to say now time does heal.
MN can be a nice place sometimes.

marmar Thu 09-Jun-05 17:13:23

thanks sunchowder. going away tonight to stay with my brothers for a couple of days but as soon as i get back i will post a thread to let you all know how im doing thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now