Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

cant stop crying

(15 Posts)
Titania Thu 09-Jun-05 10:05:58

cant think straight. cant eat. cant sleep. cant find the motivation to even open the curtains. why is it always me that has the shit thrown at them? am i ever going to have a time in my life when i havent got SOMETHING bad to worry about?

Lonelymum Thu 09-Jun-05 10:09:01

This is simplistic Titania, because your problems are too great for me to be able to say anything helpful, but open the curtains! It is a beautiful day out there and it might just help a tiny bit to see that the world outside is a beautiful place.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

MRSflamesparrow Thu 09-Jun-05 10:10:17

Because you are the one that is strong enough to handle it.

I have no idea how you must be feeling, all I know is that you have battled through many times before, and that you can and will again.

Your heart must be in pieces - and for today at the very least, I think you shouldn't worry about whether you can eat, sleep or open the curtains. Today isn't the day for coping, it is the day for grieving.

Sending you huge huge hugs.

You are a strong woman (even if you don't believe me right now). You can get through this. I believe in you, and I feel sure that most of us here do too.

I am sending you all the hugs and strength in the world.

xxxx

Nemo1977 Thu 09-Jun-05 10:11:28

aww Titania hun I can empathise I seem to have sh*t follow me although am feeling lucky ish at the min...sometimes hun we need the time to mope and feel rubbish so we can move on again.
please take it easy on yourself

WigWamBam Thu 09-Jun-05 10:11:39

You have to allow yourself time and space to grieve, Titania. Try and separate this from everything else that's going on, and take as much time as you need to grieve for your baby.

MRSflamesparrow Thu 09-Jun-05 10:12:15

Oops, conflicting advise, but lonelymum is righter than me... opening the curtains would help. If nothing else but scientifically, I have a feeling that they have proven that sunlight helps with mood.

Lizzylou Thu 09-Jun-05 10:13:15

I second what MrsFS says, just allow yourself to feel like cr*p today, you are allowed too..

You can get through this and will do, you have an awful lot of people thinking of you right now xxx

Titania Thu 09-Jun-05 11:17:30

have done 2 loads of washing and put it on the line but thats about it

ds2 is being really clingy and crying lots. he was sick this morning too.

got SIL to take ds1 to school for me

i cant stop ds2 crying...... sob sob

flamesparrow Thu 09-Jun-05 11:19:10

He's probably just feeling that mummy isn't right, and its setting him off.

Unfortunately there isn't much that can help that side of things - just lots of cuddles?

huggybear Thu 09-Jun-05 11:20:01

oh titania, i know how you feel, all i can do at the moment is push it as far as i can to the back of my mind which isnt a good thing to do.

i think your doing the right thing by allowing yourself to grieve and cry for the baby you've lost.

i had no constructive advice, but am thinking of you.

im always here if you want to talk.

take care
xxx

charleepeters Thu 09-Jun-05 11:20:35

oh titanina hunny youve had a rough deal what with your m/c and all i think its normal to feel like this with all you have to deal with, have you thought about councelling, someone to talk to may help?

almostanangel Thu 09-Jun-05 11:23:26

hi sweetie ,,i know it feels like its just you and you feel like your being punished for something but your not and you arnt its just life,and its bloody hard [believe me i know] but if you let it get to you it damn will..thats for sure so put some loud music on open the windows pick up your child and dance round the room ds will think its funny and he will make you smile then pack up a sandwish and some treats and go sit on a blanket in the garden /park ,,,really hun life will thow things at you just to see waht you do ,,you have to stick 2 fingers up to life and say booll**Ks im going to smel the flowers and watch the rain,if your stressed about the house work ,,its always going to be there your ds will grow up and you wont be able to dance around with him laughing in your arms so stick the hoover![hugs]

Titania Thu 09-Jun-05 13:43:57

ive opened the curtains but thats about it. ds2 has finally gone to sleep. im drained.

SleepyJess Thu 09-Jun-05 13:46:19

Titania.. (((hugs))) It's not just you.. it just feels that way.. shit gets thrown at everyone, believe me. Why not get off here and have a sleep now DS is alseep. I find that if I am feeling down, sitting at the PC makes me feel worse.

Be kind to yourself honey.. and try to focus and something good.. I know it's hard.

SJ x

Titania Thu 09-Jun-05 14:48:00

ds2 has got up and is in even more of a foul mood than when he went to sleep.....

fil is fetching ds2 for me. i havent got the strength to go out

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: