Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

:( does it ever go away?

(4 Posts)
curiositykilled Fri 02-Oct-09 14:54:49

I don't think it does. Really, I am fine compared to how I have been but I'm struggling to cope today. I just feel a mess. I'm just crying and waiting for someone to help.

MaryBS Fri 02-Oct-09 14:57:08

Yes it does. Have a virtual hug, you can do this, and you know there are better days, you just can't feel it right now. Be gentle on yourself.

What I do is store up memories of the good days, writing down why they were good, and going back and reminding myself when I'm having a bad day. Also keep any emails from friends telling you what a worthwhile person you are (which I am sure you are).

curiositykilled Fri 02-Oct-09 15:03:12

I just can't remember a time when it hasn't been hard just to get up and be normal. I have pulled my life together. I don't know what's going on today. Feel embarrassed for myself to be so upset.

MaryBS Fri 02-Oct-09 15:11:59

Don't feel embarrassed for the way you are feeling. Be proud of pulling your life together! You ARE allowed to have bad days you know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now