Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feeling like I'm going to lose it.

(7 Posts)
Lovemyshoes Fri 07-Aug-09 19:05:30

Just generally feel shaky, want to cry, not tired but want to go to bed.

Hate it when I feel like this. I am taking ad's I'm on 40mg escitalopram.

DH doesn't even have a clue how I'm feeling, if he did he would say 'wish I could help' but then does nothing to help.

blissa Fri 07-Aug-09 19:22:15

Hi Lovemyshoes

Sorry you're feeling bad. Has anything kicked this off today?

candyfluff Fri 07-Aug-09 19:25:48

hi lovemyshoes - whats upset you ?
can you put the kids to bed and make urself a nice cup of tea or hot choc?

Lovemyshoes Fri 07-Aug-09 21:35:14

Don't know what's kicked it off really, been fed up for a while but it's got worse today. Kids are in bed now and there is a shite film on tele.

I might go to bed.

ideasplz Fri 07-Aug-09 21:37:07

maybe its because of school holidays?

SemperEadem Fri 07-Aug-09 21:39:45

How long have you been on the AD's? 40mg is quite a high dose. So sorry you feel like this. Speaking as someone who once suffered from depression, I know how you feel but thankfully am on the other side.

I did find that the AD's worked for me but after a while I needed to come off them and I actually felt better not taking them. Not advocating coming off your tablets of course because that could be dangerous but maybe you are adjusting to a new dosage or need it changing?

Lovemyshoes Fri 07-Aug-09 22:26:51

I am on my 2nd month of 40mg per day, school holidays aren't bothering me as such as I have been working. I have a weeks annual leave soon to spend with the dc which I am really really looking forward to

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now