Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

1 month since I stopped ad's!!!!

(15 Posts)
Blossomhill Mon 23-May-05 16:29:58

Well almost a month. Have been using rescue remedy and they have really helped.
Am feeling okay, not as bad as I thought I would to be honest and am sleeping fine. So has been a lot better than I thought! Still worried I may go down hill but so far so good

basketcase Mon 23-May-05 16:33:27

good news, well done - rescue remedy is fantastic

swiperfox Mon 23-May-05 16:36:14

Good on you Just from the tonme of your posts about them you sound like you can do it and you really don't need them.

So proud of you!!!!!!!!

Gobbledigook Mon 23-May-05 16:36:40

Brilliant!!

Nemo1977 Mon 23-May-05 16:37:30

well done bh its a big thing to stop Ads i know when i came off mine it was hard...

Blossomhill Mon 23-May-05 16:40:09

Ah thanks basket, swiper, gdg and nemo I still have my moments but am trying to make the best of my life as I can.
After the mum at dd's school died last week (34 from breast cancer) it has made me take a hard look at my life and stop worrying about stupid, unimportant things!

fernzmal Wed 25-May-05 09:15:24

whats this rescue remedy blossomhill?

Blossomhill Wed 25-May-05 09:20:09

fernzmal - well it is a small bottle of stuff that you drop onto your tongue. Just calms you down really. You can get it in Boots and most health food shops.

Blossomhill Thu 26-May-05 22:06:57

I feel as though I have really gone down hill this week. Slipped back into my old ways of feeling like I am in a haze. Can't set my mind ot anything, feel tired and don't really want to talk to my friends. My mum thinks I should go back on my tablets. I just don't know what to do right now

charliecat Thu 26-May-05 22:09:18

AwwwwBh you sounded really up before, it could just be hormones, you know what womens are like..

Blossomhill Thu 26-May-05 22:11:19

Charlie - tbh I am such a mess right now. Just feel utterly useless. What can I do to make it all go away???

charliecat Thu 26-May-05 22:33:20

On your other posts id say your not doing so bad....what do you want to go away???!! You sound like a fab mum to me! Did you have that day out? Or is it tommorow?

charliecat Thu 26-May-05 22:41:44

Gonna shoot off to bed now but will check back tommorow...chin up xxxxxx

Blossomhill Fri 27-May-05 08:43:16

cc - thanks I don't now really, everything right now. I am away this weekend so will be back on Monday. Really just think I am feeling so awful as coming off of the ad's!!!!
I just don't feel with it IYKWIM

Toothache Fri 27-May-05 09:04:16

Great news Blossomhill!

I used Sepia homeopathic remedy to help with my PND. And now use Bachs Rescue Remedy alot. DH failed his driving test twice so when his 3rd test came along I made him take some Bachs before it. He thought I was being ridiculous and took it like a child being forced to take some Cod Liver Oil!

Well.... he passed. Now I'm openly smug.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now