Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

changing job,planning wedding,nvq to be in by tommorrow,trying to cope without AD''s heeelp

(7 Posts)
natts Wed 18-May-05 15:30:56

I'm unhappy at work planning new career,got wedding to plan and pay for in sept.skint,need to do extra hours at work to pay for wedding,overweight and worried will feel like i'm wobbling down the aisle.trying to manage without AD'S as side affects from ones i've tried scare me.and now i'm putting off nvq work that needs to be in by tommorrow. I'm full of advice for others and am feeling unable to sort out my own probs. feel quite angry at the mo for no reason whatsoever.just fed up feeling fed up.

soapbox Wed 18-May-05 20:14:44

Was it this one???

3.30 is a bad time to start a thread IME - lots of people on the school run etc

pupuce Wed 18-May-05 20:17:34

Why don't you do a list, prioritise,... add to it what will be easy to do and what can give you a quick success.....

trefusis Wed 18-May-05 20:25:02

Message withdrawn

natts Wed 18-May-05 20:53:34

yes it was this one thanks.will try list thingy.
pupuce hope you don't think i won't cope as a doula because of depression.

pupuce Wed 18-May-05 21:47:21

No I don't but you need to prioritise. Feel free to ring me tomorrow or friday... I should be home!

natts Wed 18-May-05 21:48:37

thanks feel a bit better just having a whine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now