Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Not coping, don't know what to do

(6 Posts)
ReallyNotCopingInAnyWay Thu 02-Jul-09 18:12:38

Everything is bad abd I have some particularly tough daysto get through.

I have half a diazepam left and I want to take it but I am tired already and don't have red bull to counteract drowsiness. I have to drive thisevening. Would coffeework? I hate coffee.

ReallyNotCopingInAnyWay Thu 02-Jul-09 18:29:17

oh fuck everything

foofi Thu 02-Jul-09 18:30:56

I would try not to take anything until after your driving. Is it far you have to go?

Is it something in particular that's making things seem tough today?

TotalChaos Thu 02-Jul-09 18:32:16

sorry you are having such a difficult time. I really wouldn't rely on coffee to stop you being drowsy if you take the diazepam. either cancel the driving or try and hold out till you are back.

littlelamb Thu 02-Jul-09 18:32:45

WHy would you take diazepam if you are tired and have stuff still to do? Sorry if I'm missing the point. I find it worrying that you gave been prescribed a pill that you need to counteract with red bull to function. I'd go and see the GP to ask for another type of medication. Are you on it for anxiety? I was prescribed diazepam for insomnia but it didn't work for me

foofi Fri 03-Jul-09 08:31:14

reallynotcopinginanyway - how are things today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now