Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

St Johns wort

(5 Posts)
justnotime Tue 26-Apr-05 09:14:35

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site and I was wondering if anyone out there has tried St Johns wort & how you got on? I have been on & off ad since ds was born 4yrs ago. Had a bad postnatal depression & it has never completely resolved. I came off sertraline a few months ago, but still feel quite low & anxious at times. I thought it might be worth a try?

TrophyWife Tue 26-Apr-05 09:16:35

my SIL had really bad Depression after a total breakdown and she started taking it, she said it really worked for her and that she saw an lot of improvment after just a couple of weeks. HTH

justnotime Tue 26-Apr-05 11:57:40

Thanks for that trophywife, I think I will give it a go. Hopefully it wil just give me that added support without going back on ad.

justnotime Tue 26-Apr-05 11:57:43

Thanks for that trophywife, I think I will give it a go. Hopefully it wil just give me that added support without going back on ad.

TrophyWife Tue 26-Apr-05 12:57:47

wishing you the best of luck, i hope it works aswell for you as it did for my SIL.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now