Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

feel a bit of a fraud coming on here but

(2 Posts)
tengreenbottles Tue 24-Feb-09 12:17:58

i wouldnt say i was depressed or extremly anxious ,just really really fed up with just about everything in my life at the moment. I cant seem to cope with anything other than the bare minimum ,someone collected something from my house today and after they had gone i just wanted to cry at how awful my house must of looked to them ,not that this spurrred me on to do anything about it ! I am drinking waaaaay too much ,which i know isnt helping my frame of mind at all . I just feel there is so much to do and cant seem to focus on one thing or another . I have maxed out my ccredit card and cant tell my husband ,keep telling myself i can clear it with a bit of effort ( have cut it up though!) ,but each month passes and i only end up making the minimum payment . Basically i need a quick kick up the arse , any one got and steel toecapped boots ?

whyme2 Tue 24-Feb-09 18:22:52

Actually you do sound depressed and need to see your gp. Have you anyone in RL to help you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now