Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feeling so crap today :(

(9 Posts)
googoo Mon 04-Apr-05 22:27:41

I had a falling out with someone on another site yesterday, all her mates jumped in and wound it all up twisted it all around and i got thrown in the poo.

I wasn't even being nasty and i feel so gutted that she or anyone might think that,
i also feel extreemly hurt that others had to twist things and start being nasty to me, i read back through all my posts and cant find where i was nasty at all, i have of course had support, ie people on my side but it still made me feel pretty crap.

Whats hurt more is the girl who i was supposed to have fallen out with started mentioning my business saying she wouldnt buy off me etc, fair enough she dosnt want to spend money with me but she didnt have to drag my business into the row on a public forum, it had nothing to do with anything,.

I asked the site owner 3 times for the post mentioning my business to be removed and have had no response, then i find out in emails that the site owner and her are pals so of course they wont remove the post.

Its taken me 3 years to come out of extreem depression, my business, although very small and not making money, was my way of proving my worth to my self, this has been a massive kick in the teeth,

today im just feeling i dont want to go on, i know it might seem petty to say that but im so extreemly down right now.

i feel as if this post is hanging over me , i feel sick and keep going back to read it which of course gets me wound up even more,

it seems so unfair that this has happened im angry but know if i post over their again i will get jumped on. i feel i have lost my lifeline, people i thought were friends have suddenly turned on my for the most stupid of reasons, they are like a bunch of sheep

dont know what this will achieve , nothing i guess, just need to get some of my anger out so i dont take it out on my self,

havent felt this low for a long time

kernowcat Mon 04-Apr-05 22:34:37

sorry I didn't see the posts that upset you. Take heart it sounds like you did have some suppport the other day and you will continue to have support from some mums. Unfortunatley as good as MN is, it is easy to say things in the heat of the moment and misunderstandings occur then someone ends up hurt. I'm sure noone here wants to hurt another mum in need?
Try not to dwell the negative remarks and re-read the positive ones?
Hope you feel better tomorrow.

rickman Mon 04-Apr-05 22:36:07

Message withdrawn

trefusis Mon 04-Apr-05 22:37:17

Message withdrawn

trefusis Mon 04-Apr-05 22:38:20

Message withdrawn

trefusis Mon 04-Apr-05 22:38:37

Message withdrawn

jangly Mon 04-Apr-05 22:43:06

Don't read it anymore. Just don't go there again. It won't affect your business, no prospective customers are going to read it. Stay on Mumsnet. Hope you feel happier soon.

googoo Mon 04-Apr-05 22:44:47

Thanks everyone, it was on BGH but i dont want to add to the argument any more

if the owners would remove the post with my business name on i could forget about that site.

if i had been nasty i could understand it but i never had any intention of that, people thought i was and didnt bother to read all my thread so just jumped on me

agggggggghhhhh i hate it when i think people dont like me

googoo Mon 04-Apr-05 22:51:02

lol thanks jangly, that would be the sensible sane thing to do, im neither at the moment but maybe i will be tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now