Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Titania I really look up to you

(8 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Sun 03-Apr-05 22:04:13

I hope you don't mind me sending this message. It's so lovely to hear you posting such positive, happy things on here now. You sound like a totally different person. I get very low most days and am fighting my way through depression - but when I see your lovely bright postings now I it and think to myself c'mon now Sparkler sort yourself out and be happy.
Well done you!!!!!!

Evesmama Sun 03-Apr-05 22:15:11

big hug to you sparkler

SPARKLER1 Sun 03-Apr-05 22:48:10

Thanks Evesmama. Titania can't be around tonight.

Titania Mon 04-Apr-05 08:17:17

Thank you!!! Sorry I wasn't around last night. I was busy dealing with grotty snotty ds2! he didnt go to sleep til 3am again then dd wet the bed so i havent slept all night again!! Not having too good a day today but still.

How are you today hun??

SPARKLER1 Mon 04-Apr-05 11:58:29

So, So. Just trying not to get myself too wound up about the mess around the house. It's only another week until the kids are back at school so I shall try and be patient. DDs are 5 and 3 and trying to get them to put things away when they have finished playing with them is like fighting a losing battle.

Titania Mon 04-Apr-05 12:44:34

poor you. be kind to yourself. mine are 5, 3 and 1 so i know how you feel. have got them quite well trained though for now! lol. I am just about to put the 3rd lot of sheets in the machine....sigh...oh well.....only 3 and a half hours til DH is home today....a VERY rare occasion!!

starlover Tue 05-Apr-05 11:37:23

sorry to barge in here!
but sparkler... don't worry about the mess... it is JUST toys! let them make a mess, and then have one tidy up this evening (bribe them to help if necessary)... that way you don't get stressed keep tidying up through the day only to find they've got it all out again!

megandsoph Thu 07-Apr-05 10:22:22

Sparkler how u feeling today flower???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now