Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

just need a moan

(6 Posts)
starshaker Sun 03-Apr-05 22:03:49

im still gettin contractions but still no pattern thats been since wed im getting fed up get the feeling its never gonna happen (of course i do know that it will) i had a couple of really bad pains that lasted for over a min but then nothing its really starting to get to me and i cant sleep. nothing i try helps i even bought new pillows so that i had more to prop myself up with but still couldnt sleep. i know i still have another weeks +4 days to go but dont think im gonna be able to cope cos i have no energy left. sorry just having a bit of a moan feeling a bit down thought things were really happening but obviously not

lucy5 Sun 03-Apr-05 22:17:05

Moan away, this is one place where you know that people will understand. Best of luck!

Evesmama Sun 03-Apr-05 22:18:41

oooh, remember only too well feeling like you...now wish i could have kept her in there another few months!!

SPARKLER1 Sun 03-Apr-05 22:20:48

It's so uncomfortable towards the end isn't it? Easier said that done I know, remember many people telling me the same thing, but try and make the most of your own time and space - once it's out time won't be yours anymore. Sending lots of hugs. xx

TeriS Sun 03-Apr-05 22:23:04

LOL evesmama, know what you mean .

Sorry starshaker, no pratical advice to give, but know how you feel, I had similar thing with my DS, and it does tire you out.

starshaker Mon 04-Apr-05 09:11:50

i feel like im being put under pressure by dps family to have the baby before his sister goes away to get married. the prob is it will leave his dad alone in the family business and he wouldnt be able to cope so dp wouldnt get time off other than for the birth if hes lucky. he keeps asking if im gettin anythin constantly and when i say no he looks really disappointed which makes me feel worse but when i think somethings happening he gets all excited just for us both to get let down. sorry this prob doesnt make much sense just wanted it out my head

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now