Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

(15 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 17:51:23

Bloody hell. Whinge, moan, demand. That's all my time with the kids seems to be like today, and every day for that matter.
I feel pants with flu and they just want want want. I am going to scream...............

hunkermunker Tue 29-Mar-05 17:52:40

HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUGGY HUGGY HUGS! Hope tomorrow's a better one for you, Sparkler, hun xxxxxx

Merlin Tue 29-Mar-05 17:53:59

Oh Sparkler sorry ..... where's DH?

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 17:55:28

Dh went back to work today.

duster Tue 29-Mar-05 17:58:25

My sympathies entirely. I'm considering drugging mine - where can I buy sleeping pills suitable for under 11's?
Hugs. Sorry about your flu, I hear chocolate is a cure.....

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 17:58:29

DD2 has just woken from a nap in a foul mood.

"Mummy I want a drink", I got a drink, "I don't like orange", "I don't want it in that cup". I move away to come on here "I want to sit on your lap", sits on my lap. Gets down "I need to toilet", takes her to the toilet. It's been like this constantly today.

I know she's asking for perfectly fine things but it all just seems like an effort for me.

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 17:59:07

.....here she comes again... grrrr

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 18:08:30

"I want a straw, not that colour, I want two straws" grrrrrrrrr!

Merlin Tue 29-Mar-05 18:12:18

Get the Calpol quick!!!!!

duster Tue 29-Mar-05 18:14:35

"Here are all the straws, darling. Pick one for Mummy to drink her tequila through, there's a dear."

Just a suggestion....am considering heavy drinking here.......

Christie Tue 29-Mar-05 18:31:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 21:59:43

PMSL Duster - of course the positive parenting approach. I'd forgotten all about it. Smile with a toothy cheesey grin and say yes sweetheart. Sigh.

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 22:04:10

The kids are still up - I know I should be strict and tell them to go up but I can't be arsed.

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 22:06:39

DD2 (3) is going round singing Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer.

spook Tue 29-Mar-05 22:11:06

Oh Sparkler!! Mine are still going at it and I really really have had enough. Their sillies kicked in around 5 this afternoon (not enough excercise due to pissing rain) and they have been as high as screeching breakdown inducing kites ever since.
Had to take my gorgeous gorgeous man to the airport and say goodbye for a month and we couldn't even have a conversation in the car they were so loud and ANNOYING!!!
God-have got a day in Barcelona with them tomorrow. Please God I can shake them off on Las Ramblas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now