Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

can i leave home please?!?!!

(13 Posts)
Titania Thu 17-Mar-05 19:07:30

LGJ Thu 17-Mar-05 19:10:22

Hi Honey,

Depends on how long you want to leave home for, if you want to go for a walk, no problem.

LGJ Thu 17-Mar-05 19:12:15

If you posted that because you are feeling down and mean leaving permanently, then in a word NO.

There are too many people who love you and need you.

vict17 Thu 17-Mar-05 19:13:41

What time will dh be home? (i remember you saying how wonderful he is on another thread)

Titania Thu 17-Mar-05 19:15:34

he is home now....kids wont stop fighting and i feel drained.....

LGJ Thu 17-Mar-05 19:16:20

Well, how about going for a walk ??

vict17 Thu 17-Mar-05 19:16:51

will he take over for you so you can have a bath/read a book/slob out in front of the TV?

Titania Thu 17-Mar-05 19:17:33

he is exersizing at the moment....i said he could though so i suppose its my own fault....

LGJ Thu 17-Mar-05 19:18:13

Got to go out now, hope you find some peace, be it in the bath or out for a walk. {{{{HUGS}}}}}

vict17 Thu 17-Mar-05 19:19:59

what time do the kids go to bed? What are they doing while you mumsnet? Could they be doing it whil you have a bath? Where is dh exercising? (sorry if sounds like i'm being nosy!!!)

Titania Thu 17-Mar-05 20:20:21

kids are in bed.

me and DH just had a row....he has decided that he doesnt want whatever I was going to do for dinner cos its going to take too long to cook, even though i couldnt get in the kitchen cos he was exersizing in there and i couldnt do anything....he has stormed off out now.....dont know why hes being like this tonight...hes got a right grump on him....

Titania Thu 17-Mar-05 20:27:14

oh great....hes just stormed in.....hes not happy.....better go start round two hey?!?!

ETsmum Thu 17-Mar-05 22:10:20

Titania, you there? How's it going? Just sending you hugs, and hoping things at your place have calmed down a bit....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now