Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Sparkler...

(11 Posts)
flamesparrow Mon 14-Mar-05 08:07:28

How are you doing today honey?

BubblesDeVere Mon 14-Mar-05 08:11:12

Hope you had a good nights sleep and your feeling a bit more positive.

flamesparrow Mon 14-Mar-05 11:24:51

bump

SPARKLER1 Mon 14-Mar-05 11:27:37

Hi Flamesparrow and Bubbles. You are so sweet asking. Just posted on my other thread again. Had a reasonably good night sleep but still feeling low today. Quite tearful. Going to keep myself busy in a minute. 1001 jobs around here to do today. x

HUNKERMUNKER Mon 14-Mar-05 11:31:23

Huge huge huggy hugs to you, Sparkler, hun xxxxxx

BubblesDeVere Mon 14-Mar-05 12:05:42

you may have 1001 jobs to do sparkler, but remember to still take it easy and have tea breaks often

SPARKLER1 Mon 14-Mar-05 13:23:53

Just finished tidying downstairs. Taking a much needed MN tea break. Upstairs to do next. Dh is playing darts tonight. Hopefullly dds will be tired out from school and will be in bed early. Looking forward to a nice quiet evening.
Still feeing very tearful.

flamesparrow Mon 14-Mar-05 13:36:12

Huge huge hugs

xxx

SPARKLER1 Mon 14-Mar-05 17:28:53

House looks good - but I am shattered. My sister has taken the girls to her house for me for an hour. She doesn't know what I did yesterday.

Merlin Mon 14-Mar-05 18:06:49

Sparkler - please sit down when the girlies are in bed and have a restful evening. Do you think it would help if you talked to your sister - are you close? It was your friends funeral today as well wasn't it, so you're bound to be feeling particularly teary - sending hugs and good feeling vibes!!!!

SPARKLER1 Mon 14-Mar-05 18:09:35

Yes I am quite close to my sister but I feel embarassed about it. I think it will shock her so much and I don't want to worry her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now