Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I'm so so sorry

(212 Posts)
essbee Wed 09-Mar-05 02:09:57

Message withdrawn

essbee Wed 09-Mar-05 02:14:18

Message withdrawn

turquoise Wed 09-Mar-05 02:14:56

Essbee - please don't think because of one tosser that anybody else thinks you were attention seeking.
You have nothing to be sorry for - you have been up against so much and you crashed. There but for the grace of God could be any of us.

nightowl Wed 09-Mar-05 02:16:58

dont you dare say sorry again!! dont. you dont need to apologise or explain yourself. you arent attention seeking at all. someone had a stupid opinion, thats not the opinion of all. loves you [soppy emoticon] xx

JaysMum Wed 09-Mar-05 02:17:14

Oh essbee. i am just so so very glad you are safe. Please please take care.
You know we all care about you and just want to be here for you and your dd. I know how hard things are sometimes, just remember we are here to help and support one another.
love to you.
JMxxx

turquoise Wed 09-Mar-05 02:17:57

I'm amazed that you struggled on as long as you have done, frankly. Hope you get the help you need and deserve now.
Actually your name was kept off all the threads about you.

Levanna Wed 09-Mar-05 02:18:08

essbee, I am so sorry. I had no idea it was you and please, please don't be hurt by one persons cruel words. I hope everything starts to improve for you soon.
You do deserve to be a mum. You reached out and by doing so stopped what was happening, so don't apologise for posting on Monday.
Love Levanna xx

Snugs Wed 09-Mar-05 02:18:16

essbee - honey, please stop apologising. Right now all you need to do is get yourself well.

You have many, many friends both here and in RL who care greatly about you. (please, please ignore that other thread tonight).

<<hugs>>

essbee Wed 09-Mar-05 02:19:40

Message withdrawn

MamaMaiasaura Wed 09-Mar-05 02:21:21

essbee, tbh i know very little of your situation but i believe it will get easier in time.

No-one asks to be depressed and i would like to say that i do not believe you are selfish. You do deserve to be a mum and you will rpobably be a better mum for your experiences and understanding.

am thinking of you and it will get better. honest. xx

ghosty Wed 09-Mar-05 02:21:49

Essbee,
Sending hugs to you and your babies ...
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
G xxx
ps, don't you dare apologise!!!!!

essbee Wed 09-Mar-05 02:23:11

Message withdrawn

JaysMum Wed 09-Mar-05 02:24:21

essbee....I'll tell you what sort of mother you are....a bloody fantastic one who cares about her children. OK so you had a blip....havent we all. You cope with things that so many mothers would never understand. You are a strong person and you will get through this, given time and support.
Just you take care.
JMxxx

essbee Wed 09-Mar-05 02:30:32

Message withdrawn

nightowl Wed 09-Mar-05 02:53:59

a promise is a good thing! youre very much loved...damn im gonna go now cus im embarrassing!! speak soon. was lovely to talk to you tonight xx

survivour Wed 09-Mar-05 05:42:04

SB, so glad you are ok, went though your posts, and realised you had not posted since the (vlost) posts, and hoped it wasn't you. Lurked on the post, and just cried for you, when it dawned on me. Can't offer much help to you right now, feeling shitty myself, was feeling depressed on mothering sunday, so I didn't see mum or ring her, and then Monday morning was told she had a heart attack, she's still in hospital, and hopefully will be better soon. I drive from Surrey to north london everyday, with the 3 boys in tow.... I want you to will yourself better..... I want to take you out, and make you better..... SB we need you, and its when something like this happens, that we sit up and take notice. You have given me the strength to go on, when it was the last thing I wanted to do. I have come off the AD's and am now seeing a counsellor, I have you to thank for that. DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP ON ME NOW !!!!!

miam Wed 09-Mar-05 07:51:47

Sending you love and hugs essbee. xxxx

marthamoo Wed 09-Mar-05 07:54:47

You don't need to be sorry, essbee, you just need to get well. Don't stop trying - you have too much to live for.

Beetroot Wed 09-Mar-05 07:55:34

Message withdrawn

Merlin Wed 09-Mar-05 07:56:01

Haven't spoken to you essbee but just really glad to hear you're OK and able to post. I'm sure you're a fantastic Mum - you're just having a bit of a sticky patch but I'm sure with love and support from the right people (and of course mumsnet!) you'll soon be feeling a bit better. Take care and please don't be so hard on yourself. x

nailpolish Wed 09-Mar-05 07:56:58

hi essbee we havent chatted much in the past, but just wanted to say hi and hope you are feeling ok today. speak to you later, lots of love xxx

maomao Wed 09-Mar-05 07:59:18

Oh essbee, I just read that other thread first, and am shaking with anger as I type. I'm soooo sorry that was the thread that you read when you came back on MN.

You shouldn't be the one who is sorry at all. You have been going thru hell! But please know that there are many people here who care very much about you. Lots of love to you! xxxx

nikcola Wed 09-Mar-05 07:59:42

essbee you have nothing to be sorry for i didnt no vlost was you, dont give up hunnny your too precious{{{{{{{{{{{{[}}}}}}}}}}}}

flamesparrow Wed 09-Mar-05 07:59:52

I agree with Awen - I am new, and know nothing about your situation, but I do feel that what you have been through will probably make you a much more understanding mother, and stronger in the process.

If nothing else, you would know the signs to look out for for your own children - my mum felt so guilty because she thought I just had dodgy hormones and cried lots, when we found out I'd had depression for 5 years! You would see the signs early, and get them help.

At the end of the day, you are the only mummy your babies want, and to them, you are perfect. Your DD drawing you with a sad face... it just shows that she cares about you.

Huge huge hugs

xxxx

LGJ Wed 09-Mar-05 08:02:57

Essbee

Sorry for what, I am sitting here in tears, due purely to the fact that you are typing.

All that was done, was done out of love.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: