Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Does anyone know how vlost is???

(47 Posts)
trinityrocks Tue 08-Mar-05 07:22:33

Is she o.k?

SoupDragon Tue 08-Mar-05 07:38:34

Sleeping atm

ETsmum Tue 08-Mar-05 07:44:14

Hugs to her. I'm one of the "newbies" here, but was so shocked to read her post yesterday. Thanks for the update and now hopefully she'll get the help she needs.

Kayleigh Tue 08-Mar-05 07:46:09

Soupy please send her my love and tell her I'm thinking of her. You are a good friend.

tiredemma Tue 08-Mar-05 07:48:15

soupy, you and lou etc are stars, im sending my love to all of you. i hope she gets the helps that she needs x

iota Tue 08-Mar-05 08:08:35

Well done SoupDragon.

Give my best wishes to her when she wakes up.

SoupDragon Tue 08-Mar-05 08:09:38

I@ve not done anything

Will pass on collective best wishes later.

anorak Tue 08-Mar-05 08:09:41

I can come over later this pm with my kids if that suits.

I'll phone later.

jampots Tue 08-Mar-05 08:10:27

yes me too Soupy glad she's in safe hands

nailpolish Tue 08-Mar-05 08:11:59

havent been here for a few days, bit confused, who or what is vlost? bit embarrassed as i seem to be the only one

thanks

anorak Tue 08-Mar-05 08:13:07

Look at the 'took an od last night' thread, nailpolish.

nailpolish Tue 08-Mar-05 08:13:35

oh thanks anorak i will do

maomao Tue 08-Mar-05 08:19:07

Thanks for the udpate Soupy. It's good that she has wonderful friends like you, Lou, sykes, and so many others here!

munnzieb Tue 08-Mar-05 09:21:40

thanks for the update, I hope she starts to feel better soon.

can u let her know how much were all thinking about her, and give her lots of hugs from us all as we can't do it.

again toi echo everyone else thank god u/lou were there in time. big thanks to you two as well.

again big hugs all around, hope her little ones are managing Ok as well. we're all thinking about her.

ElectricBlue Tue 08-Mar-05 10:06:34

I just want to add my respect and thanks to everyone who teamed together to help vlost. I think vlost will be very moved for the support and concern when she's able to read this. When you have friends, you are never alone. Big hugs to you vlost and hugs to the little ones. Hoping you get all the support and understanding you need from those around you to aid your recovery.

saintshar Tue 08-Mar-05 10:08:26

Hi everyone.

vlost phoned me this morning. She is as ok as she can be after everything - I think she is still in shock really.

I passed on all the best wishes from everyone.

Amanda3266 Tue 08-Mar-05 10:13:22

Just adding my best wishes as well. Hang in there vlost - we're all thinking of you.

desperatehousewife Tue 08-Mar-05 10:17:54

Feel better soon vlost - you have SO many people here who genuniely care about you and what happens to you. I really hope that things fall into place and that you feel better soon. There is so much to look forward to and enjoy.

Lots of love desperatehousewife x

ThomCat Tue 08-Mar-05 10:31:23

I've emailed Mumsnet to add to the wonderful grand total of money raised to help support vlost a bit. Is there anything else I can do?
Can I send a card or something?

And well done Soupie, Lou and everyone else. You make me proud to be a part of such a wonderful supportive site.

Snugs Tue 08-Mar-05 10:33:59

snafu is collecting cards together and passing them all on to vlost. If you need snafu's address, email me antlxstew at yahoo.co.uk

sykes Tue 08-Mar-05 10:34:58

Soupdragon, if you need me to do anything please let me know I'm about ten minutes away and tried to come yesterday afternoon but she'd left in the ambulance.

beachyhead Tue 08-Mar-05 10:35:10

did she get home last night, or is she due to go home today?

Beetroot Tue 08-Mar-05 10:35:42

Message withdrawn

sykes Tue 08-Mar-05 10:36:34

She's at Soupdragon's.

Newbarnsleygirl Tue 08-Mar-05 10:42:31

Have just read thread.
Massive well done to everyone for helping her.

All the every best to you Vlost and I hope you start to feel a bit better soon. There are obviously alot of people on here that care about you.

{{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now