Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

OCD topic on BBC LONODON - Vanessa Feltz - NOW (Thurs am)

(6 Posts)
Thomcat Thu 16-Oct-08 10:32:04

MorticiaAnnSpookington Thu 16-Oct-08 15:10:27

arghh ! I've been listening to R4 - will listen again - thanks Thomcat - was it interesting btw ?

Thomcat Thu 16-Oct-08 16:02:23

VF s always interesting smile
But yes it was.

If you do listen again the email they read out was mine and the woman who talked about her 34 year old DD was my mum talking about my sister.

My mum called in and then they broke for the news but came back to her after the news. They came back in from the news reading my email.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter, point is, if you are effected in any way by OCD, or even if you're not, it's interesting.

MorticiaAnnSpookington Thu 16-Oct-08 16:17:41

I love V and usually listen (and often email her) but have been diverted by R4 for a few weeks, I also have OCD so doubly interesting for me

Thomcat Thu 16-Oct-08 16:24:44

Oh do the listen again thing then.

Sorry to hear you have OCD. Hope it's not to bad, but either way, it's SHIT isn't it sad

(I don't have it, my sister has had it really, really badly for most of her life)

MorticiaAnnSpookington Thu 16-Oct-08 16:27:20

it is shit isn't it..your poor sis...I had it very badly when younger- I'd say it was more or less in check now,but does creep out under pressure ! thanks for the alert anyway smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now