Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Feeling crap for feeling crap.

(2 Posts)
whoops Fri 10-Oct-08 14:21:15

Ds has just been diagnosed with kidney problems which at the moment aren't too serious but it has got me down a bit.
I was talking to a mum at the hospital yesterday whose dd has far worse problems than ds and I felt bad for the way I was feeling.
We also got a letter from the consultant that was also to be sent to our gp and it stated in there about high levels of protein being found in June 2007, I keep wondering if something should have been done then and whether it is worth following up if it should and why it wasn't.
Sorry for the rambling I just wanted to get it off my chest

There is always someone worse off than you, it doesn't make your problems or your feelings any less valid. You're entitled to feel crap and worried when your child is poorly! Be kind to yourself.

I don't know anything about kidney problems but if you post under childrens health asking for MN'ers experiences having a child with kidney problems (put it in the thread title) you'll probably be able to get a lot more relevant support that way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now