Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Wish me luck please

(11 Posts)
welshgirl Sun 27-Feb-05 15:23:51

After being off work for nearly 3 and a half months, I am finally returning full-time tomorrow, am already feeling nervous and apprehensive, I hate that Sunday night feeling, can you wish me luck please and be thinking of me tomorrow????
Thanks ladies.

joesy Sun 27-Feb-05 15:40:16

Goodluck. you will be fine once you are there.

tammybear Sun 27-Feb-05 15:46:05

good luck welshgirl, ive got an interview tomorrow morning so feeling nervous too

marj Sun 27-Feb-05 15:47:39

Lots of luck welshgirl! I remember the feeling well. You will be absolutely fine once you get there, today is far more difficult as your nerves are jangling!

Yorkiegirl Sun 27-Feb-05 15:48:20

Message withdrawn

lucykatie Sun 27-Feb-05 20:37:04

oh good luck, had that feeling before.....yukkky.

i will think of you.

coppertop Sun 27-Feb-05 20:38:44

Best of luck, Welshgirl.

marj Mon 28-Feb-05 15:16:26

Hi welshgirl, how did it go today?

welshgirl Mon 28-Feb-05 16:49:21

Hi girls, thanks a lot, it went okay, I was up at the crack of dawn getting ready and it was a shock for DD to get up so early and dressed bless her, but it was ok. People at work were so nice and supportive, I'm just hoping that I can make it to the end of the week, but am taking it one day at a time. Good luck with the interview Tammybear!!

coppertop Mon 28-Feb-05 19:14:15

Hurray! I'm glad it went well.

How did the interview go, Tammybear?

lucykatie Mon 28-Feb-05 21:11:48

aaahhhh! well done, did think of you today, think of the wages at the end of the month....huge difference

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now