Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Counselling appointment booked

(14 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Mon 21-Feb-05 14:15:52

I have booked my appointment for counselling. I've remembered to do it today! So, Amynnixmum you can stop nagging me now!!
Tuesday 9th March - Ages away.

blueteddy Mon 21-Feb-05 14:18:21

Well done SPARKLER!!!

SPARKLER1 Mon 21-Feb-05 21:08:23

Thanks Blueteddy. Can't believe the waiting list is so long. Just realised that the appointment is in the kids easter holidays. I was going to cancel it and rebook but I'd probably have to wait ages again. Just hope I can get someone to babysit.

mishi1977 Mon 21-Feb-05 21:10:45

well done sparkler..hope it helps

mishi1977 Mon 21-Feb-05 21:11:18

9th march isnt easter hols is it..its 2 weeks tommorow

SPARKLER1 Mon 21-Feb-05 21:19:50

I should have typed 29th.

SPARKLER1 Mon 28-Mar-05 22:37:19

should have appointment tomorrow but gonna have to cancel. I have flu and dds are unwell too. Dm was going to babysit for me but I can't send the girls there in case step-dad catches bug.

megandsoph Mon 28-Mar-05 23:26:10

sparkler u still feeling like crap then I take it?? (((((hugs))))

Bloody flu

hope u and family all get better soon

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 14:40:53

yep - am up and dressed for the first time since Thursday though. Only because my auntie is visiting from Wales for a few days and she popped round to see me earlier. Thought I had better make an effort and get dressed for her.

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Tue 29-Mar-05 14:42:54

wishing you better hun

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 15:03:08

Thanks. She's left now but wants me and the family to go bowling tonight. Great. Just want I fancy doing - NOT. Would rather drag myself back to bed - but that's me all over - keep the family happy.

Merlin Tue 29-Mar-05 15:20:29

hi Sparkler - sorry to hear you've got flu. Definitely don't go out tonight - look at the weather!!! You need to be tucked up in bed and resting. Have your DDs got flu as well - hope Dh doesn't get it - he needs to be looking afgter you all!!! Hope you feel better soon

SPARKLER1 Tue 29-Mar-05 15:26:23

Hi Merlin. How are you?

Merlin Tue 29-Mar-05 16:09:48

I'm OK Sparkler thanks - just playing the waiting game. Having a few periody type pains but no cramps or any other signs so just waiting to see if Delgirl will beat me to it!!! We may end up side by side in Poole - hey that's a novel place for a MN meet-up!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now