Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

nothing serious. just a low moment

(3 Posts)
tyaca Thu 04-Sep-08 10:10:50

we moved two months ago - me dh and our 6mo dd. been ok cause dh has been around, he's a teacher and has just gone back to work this week.

yesterday was ok - tho' long. i spent all the day walking round town. dh has to do a lot of extra evening and weekends work cause we now live onsite at his school in a free property and he not back til 11pm. today he will be out as well. these are choices we have made so i can chose when to go back to work. the shock of the changes will pass and i know we;ve made the rigfht choice.

today i was going to take dd to the baby clinic but have just googled the location and it will take approx 90min to walk and not gettable to by public transport. i dont drive and we are out in the sticks! i miss the grubby south london high street with its second hand shops i lived near to.

i have signed up to baby yoga, tiny talk and tumble tots. they all begin in the next fortnight and i know things will get better then. filled days and meeting people will help and we are going to get me learning to drive.

that;s it - just a blue moment as a v long day stretches before me. silly, huh?

tyaca Thu 04-Sep-08 10:40:17

bumpety bump

jonamum Thu 04-Sep-08 11:20:22

No advice, but I have been there in new house with small baby. I think you have done exactly the right thing joining groups.
Got to go out now, will check in when I get back at 1.30 if you would like to chat to pass the time.X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now