Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

citalopram

(3 Posts)
12345678910 Sat 09-Aug-08 11:13:17

i stopped these a week ago decided i was happy in myself and wanted to give it a go, anyway i have started to feel like i need them again and have taken one today, i have an autistic 5 year old and a 2 year old and feel like all i do is shout, have no energy to get housework done just feel like a failure

i have a couple of these but then only have prozac left , what should i do i dont really want to go back to doc not sure if i order a repeat prescription if they will give it to me

any advice mumsnetters

loopylou6 Sat 09-Aug-08 13:10:45

they have to give them to you, withdrawel needs proper management, and DO NOT (yes im being all bullyish and shouting grin) feel a failure for goingback on them, if you need them then you need them, its not your fault your brain doesnt have the right balence of chemicals, its a illness, if you had diabetes you wouldnt feel a failure for taking the medicine would you?

12345678910 Sat 09-Aug-08 15:09:29

thanls loopy lou, and yeh ur rite they cant i suppose

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now