Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Confuising myself, not sure what to think anymore!

(3 Posts)
greeneyedgirl Mon 28-Jul-08 13:07:57

The last week has been horrible as I had some virus that made me feel very sick (miracle I wasn't sick, but held myslef back as am an emetophobe), also had an upset tummy.

I do suffer from high anxiety and since last week I have been feeling up and down, some days I feel great, then others I feel dreadfully sick and panicky. I can't work out whether I am feeling sick because I am panicking, or panicking because I am feeling sick. I can never tell if I am genuinely ill or just a complete nutcase. When I feel well I don't have any anxiety, I only feel anxious if I am feeling sick or have tummy ache!! Does anyone else get this, or has had it? If so, what did you do about it and did it work?

Very, very fed up. have a new full time job in Sept, not sure how I will manage it feeling like this.

charlotte121 Mon 28-Jul-08 17:28:48

perhaps the new job is a good thing. It might destract you from some of the things you are feeling?

greeneyedgirl Tue 29-Jul-08 12:43:21

I hope so, woke up feeling sick again, and I really have nothing to worry about at the moment. It's driving me mad!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now