Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I think I am getting there....thanks to you lot...

(14 Posts)
Titania Tue 08-Feb-05 10:15:33

I don't feel so bad now. I have realised that even though I have been ill for a few days, I don't actually feel so down and rotten anymore.

I have even picked up application forms to do a computer course at the local library.

I feel as though a lot of pressure has been lifted with the lovebirds going as ds2 used to just scream at them. (im so so bad) I do miss my little budgie terribly though and it's really upset me him dying. I can't get used to not having him being around.

DH is helping more around the house and its always his job to bath the kids and put them to bed. He lets the dog out first thing in the morning and takes her for a walk before bed most nights as well now. He makes the effort to spend time with me now too. I feel as though I am falling in love all over again with him. I have even considered going away with him to paris for a few nights and leaving the kids

I'm still mad about getting the cleaning done, but thats so we can spend time together later. After all....I love my bleach!! Lol. But if I don't get everything done it's not the end of the world anymore. I know DH will help me if it really needs doing, but other than that it can wait til the next day.

I feel as though I am starting to feel the fog lift a bit. I know I will have my odd bad days, but doesn't everyone?

I really couldn't have got through it without the help of all you wonderful ladies. Your help, advice and support has been what has kept me going. I would be dead if it wasn't for you lot. I mean that. I couldn't see anyway through it all and I have lost count of the number of times I have sat here crying my eyes out, just wanting to go to bed and not wake up again, convinced that my DH and kids would be better off without me. Seeing so many of you post on my (often stupid moaning and whingey) threads has given me the strength and the determination to carry on and to make the best of what I have got....my beautiful family....and my life.

Thank you for giving me my life back

I love you all {{{HUGS}}} x x x

wobblyknicks Tue 08-Feb-05 10:17:14

Really glad you're feeling better, sorry about your budgie though xxx

Glad DH is mucking in and you feel like everything's going better

Big hugs xxxxxxx

Lonelymum Tue 08-Feb-05 10:17:59

So lovely to read a positive post from you Titania (not that it is the first I have read from you but it is the longest!!) Glad dh is putting the dog out in the morning!!!!

Do you think the ADs have finally started working or do you think you your self have turned a corner? Keep it up!

Evesmama Tue 08-Feb-05 10:18:02

so nice to hear a happy ending
good luk to you and your hubbie and your born again romance

jangly Tue 08-Feb-05 10:25:31

Titania - I've never read a post on mumsnet before that brought tears to my eyes - I'm soo glad for you! This is the real you - all the ADs are doing is let it show through.

Titania Tue 08-Feb-05 11:47:53

I don't know what it is thats made me feel like this!! I certainly feel more human again though!

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 08-Feb-05 11:49:45

Titania, this is fabulous. I hope today is the start of many more 'up' days

WigWamBam Tue 08-Feb-05 12:15:20

It's so nice to hear that you're feeling better and that things seem to be on the up.

emmatmg Tue 08-Feb-05 14:58:53

That is nice to hear Titaania especially as it was only a few days ago things seems to be getting on top of you again.

(your " Little things grind you down thread")

Titania Tue 08-Feb-05 15:42:58

kizzie Tue 08-Feb-05 16:29:55

This is such good news - lovely to read to cheer up the afternoon!!
Kizziex

lunavix Tue 08-Feb-05 16:39:53

That's fabulous hun, I'm so glad you are feeling better.

It sounds like the ADs are helping a little, but I think the positive outlook will help 200%

Well done sweetheart.

xx

Titania Tue 08-Feb-05 17:41:26

you are all fab. thanks. x x x

Titania Fri 11-Feb-05 08:43:46

Well its my babys first birthday today!! darling ds2 is a whole year and I can't believe how quickly its gone. Poor dd is being really sick though so we won't be going anywhere today. Oh well. Onwards and upwards!!! lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: