Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

had a bad slump and been struggling all day to drag my sorry arse out of it

(24 Posts)
copingvquietly Tue 22-Jul-08 22:58:42

it started lastnight.first one ive had in a long time which has left me uncapable of doing anything except sitting.i looked at some family photos from a few years ago and since then my mind has been thick black.ive got a hairdressers appointment tomorrow that i cant even be bothered with and i was really looking forward to it when i booked it.
i dont know what i expect from writing this i just wanted to write it down.feel free to ignore me.i dont care anyway

FromGirders Tue 22-Jul-08 23:00:18

You're doing great most days.
That means you're allowed some off days too. Try not to worry about it, tomorrow (as scarlet says) is another day.

copingvquietly Tue 22-Jul-08 23:13:01

thanks

jes74 Wed 23-Jul-08 01:17:50

hope today is a better day, keep strong x

UnderRated Wed 23-Jul-08 01:24:20

Oh, cvq, I think it's ok to have a bad day every now and then. It's not nice, I know, but try not to be so hard on yourself.

You will get your hair done tomorrow, won't you? Even if you don't feel like it, it might be a good thing to do.

copingvquietly Wed 23-Jul-08 07:06:52

got a bit of sleep but still feel crappy.maybe ill just hide todaysad

DutchOma Wed 23-Jul-08 08:43:13

Noooo you can hide before you have your hair done, but pleeeease go and have it done. You'll feel so much better both for your new look and for plucking up the courage to go.
What time is the appointment?

copingvquietly Wed 23-Jul-08 09:53:55

10.30 L is coming to get j to take him to babygroup.

UnderRated Wed 23-Jul-08 18:07:15

DId you get your hair done?

copingvquietly Wed 23-Jul-08 19:51:23

i went and your right it has made me feel a little better

DutchOma Wed 23-Jul-08 22:52:30

Very pleased. Hope you have a good night.

windygalestoday Wed 23-Jul-08 22:56:36

tomorrows a new day chick xxx

copingvquietly Thu 24-Jul-08 00:41:20

it is and hopefully will be even better than today!

windygalestoday Thu 24-Jul-08 16:51:33

cvq......u ok?smile

copingvquietly Thu 24-Jul-08 21:54:04

im ok.feeling much better today.weve spent the day with a friend.she bought her little one a paddling pool which j has loved todaysmileam on the up!

windygalestoday Thu 24-Jul-08 22:05:23

Oh thats good glad to hear youre feeling better - are you thinking of getting j a paddling pool? there was some on special offer in tesco if you were.smile

copingvquietly Thu 24-Jul-08 22:27:12

this one had a shade over the top so we just moved it round when the sun moved.i think it was an early learning centre one?

ive got some money left from the £30 i was given so i think i might dosmile

windygalestoday Fri 25-Jul-08 10:37:22

they are good ones with the shade, are you pleased with your hair? glad you are feeling ok x

copingvquietly Fri 25-Jul-08 10:41:45

im actually feeling great todaysmilej slept through until 7 this morningshockso ive had loads of sleep!!

im going to venture into town tomorrow and see if i can get him a pool of his own.it might help him to get over his fear of grasshmm

windygalestoday Fri 25-Jul-08 10:47:25

my eldest ds was scared of grass grin!

glad you slept well - sleep is a good thing- especially for little ones and their mum lolsmile,better be quick and make the most of this sun....im in mancs and its gorgeous today.

copingvquietly Fri 25-Jul-08 13:00:47

its a cool 17degrees here today but no way am i going out there again today after my sunburn yesterdayshock

windygalestoday Sat 26-Jul-08 12:48:44

ohhh no is it bad sunburn?? natural yoghurt takes the sting away ...... still hot and muggy in sunny oldham today lol

copingvquietly Sat 26-Jul-08 16:50:34

its not so bad today.still red but not that sore.ive managed to wear my sandals todaysmile

windygalestoday Sat 26-Jul-08 23:53:08

make the most of it with the weather so unpredictable itll be wellies next week lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now