Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Should I phone Samaratins?

(7 Posts)
MissDown Sat 19-Jul-08 17:19:17

Im feeling extremely low today, and Im finding it really hard to even pick myself up and make kids tea. My friend took me out earlier but I just wanted to be at home to wallow in my own self pitty.
I know my problems are not neceserilly the end of the world to everyone else but to me they are real and they are really ruining my life and my childrens.
Im managing to kind of hold things together for the boys at the minute but i know I will breakdown later and that scares me as I am capable of many things and I can see them happening!
Someone point me in the right direction.

pinkteddy Sat 19-Jul-08 17:25:24

Sorry that you are feeling so low. Samaritans will listen to you but they won't offer any advice. They will encourage you to talk about your feelings and explore options. Phone number here

If it is problems with the kids there are organisations like parentline plus that will offer contructive advice and support?

mum2jakeyroo Sat 19-Jul-08 17:27:22

I'm not sure if I can help other than to listen but didn't want it to go unanwered. It is horrible when in one of those low moods. If you feel that bad you need to talk to someone - a friend, mn, or like you say the samaritans. xx

MissDown Sat 19-Jul-08 17:28:58

Thanks PinkTeddy. The kids are causing me lots of stress but I also think their stress is due to my stress. Its a vicious circl and I cant get out of it. Im looking into Play Therapy and posted a thread but have not heard anything back

MissDown Sat 19-Jul-08 17:32:23

Ive tried to talk to friends and family mum2jakeyroo but its very complicated with them. as I have tried to commit suicide on several occasions my family accuse me of blackmailing them when I tell them how bad things are but if i do anything to harm myself they tell me I should have talked to them. They always blame the bloke in my life even though he's onlybeen in it 3 days and I have called an end to it last night. I was a bad day alltogether ad when I found out he had a girlfriend it was more than I could take. Therefore it is because of him and it wasnt.
GRRRRRRRRRRR I hate my life!!!

pinkteddy Sat 19-Jul-08 17:37:54

I don't really know much about play therapy. Have you tried to bump your other thread? - best to bump in the evenings the board is busier then and you are likely to get more of a response.

Parentline plus details here if you want to call

MissDown Sat 19-Jul-08 17:48:03

ah kk cheers. I will ring one of the above when i get time when boys are in bed. I really just dont want to feel like this anymore. wish I could wake up and feel completely different!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now