Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Sticky situation

(5 Posts)
littlevixen Tue 11-Jan-05 12:54:19

Just want to get this off my chest and see what y'all think.

I split up with my boyfriend on Monday last week (been seeing each other 11mths)His Brother and wife live next door, that's how we met, and 'were' both v good friends of mine.

On Monday night we were all having a drink. Boyfriends brother tried it on and wife saw it. She blamed me and he claims not to remember what happened (too much booze). Anyway, boyfriend dropped me like a hot brick in favour of his brother - as was expected.

Have told brothers wife the truth and she believes that i didn't do anything and that her hubbie is to blame.

Feel really bad about it all! Lost boyfriend and bestfriend because of his brother!

juniperdewdrop Tue 11-Jan-05 12:55:34

Awww that's awful Was everything ok with the two of you before this?

littlevixen Tue 11-Jan-05 12:59:33

Everything was fine - wasn't the most passionate of relationships, but had good laugh. Have DD who's 3 so we lived apart and everything.

I think what hurts most is the broken trust with friends...

ZoeB Tue 11-Jan-05 13:02:17

Boys and booze never works eh ! they turn into right twats

littlevixen Tue 11-Jan-05 13:03:34

Thank you ZoeB - Well said!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now