Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

What a CRAP day - just a good moan

(5 Posts)
warmmum Wed 05-Jan-05 19:25:10

Dh has finally gone back to work after being at home for 8 months (yes 8!!!) and the rugrats are behaving sooooooooooo badly. dd2 (3.5) fights, hits, pinches, sits on, pushes, is bloody painful. dd1 gets it in the neck when she stands up to her. ds (1) is trying very hard to figure out what is going on, but has picked up all the worst habits from dd2 so he goes around biting everyone and hitting you on the head.

I know that I should be consistent in my approach to discipline, but after being woken up 4 times last night by both dds who wanted to get into bed with us (something I HATE HATE HATE) I am a totally grumpy old cow and probably unreasonable.

We had friends to tea and they left with the impression that they had entered a war zone for 2 hours

Oh F**k it. I guess tomorrow is another day - or at least I hope so.

PS my voice is hoarse from shouting.

oatcake Wed 05-Jan-05 19:33:23

tomorrow's another day. doesn't mean it'll be the same as today.

chin up old girl. you can do it. you're a woman!

Mosschops30 Wed 05-Jan-05 19:34:49

Message withdrawn

warmmum Wed 05-Jan-05 19:47:34

Oh - and just collected message from answerphone - dh is going for a beer - LUCKY HIM.

Think that bath sounds good.

Lonelymum Wed 05-Jan-05 20:01:40

My ds1 seems to have had a personality transplant since starting school again yesterday. He is irritating the pants off me and I have just heard dh say to him "Oh shut up and go to bed!" so I think he feels the same way! Luckily, they seem to change quite quickly. Maybe tomorrow, I will get ds1 back. Enjoy your bath.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: