Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Anyone else feeling down post christmas.

(11 Posts)
bouncy Sat 01-Jan-05 18:36:10

I have been feeling like this for a good few days now, I seem to rush about preparing for xmas and then when its over its like hmmm what do I do now, I can not seem to get motivated for anything and seem to sit there watching telling with dp who seems to feel the same. I am sure I feel like this every year, hopefully I will get over it soon, just wanted to know if I am alone.

happy new year to everyone

Blossomhill Sat 01-Jan-05 18:38:16

Hi Bouncy

Yes feel exactly the same as you. Cam't get motivated although dh and I forced ourselves to take all of the decorations down and spring cleaned the living room. Feel better for doing it but am now knackered and don't feel like doing anything else.
Happy new year to everyone else too

vict17 Sat 01-Jan-05 18:41:13

Well done Blossomhill for doing that - I really wanted to do that today but my lethargic dh said he didn't want to take it all up to the loft... grrrr!!

mishi1977 Sat 01-Jan-05 18:43:38

hi
i ve been feeling really low but its also prob to do wiht my missed mc and had to have surgical removal of pip on thurs...i have been really fed up since and have even just taken down all my deccies...dh is fed up to and even ds who is 14mths seems tetchier than normal

Blossomhill Sat 01-Jan-05 18:51:25

Mishi xxx

marzipan Sat 01-Jan-05 18:51:38

Totally down in the dumps - my life certainly took a nose dive after last night - don't know which to turn now

mishi1977 Sat 01-Jan-05 18:53:33

ty blossom

aww marzi..dont know if ive missed thread or anything but do u wanna talk about it?

jollymum Sat 01-Jan-05 18:54:54

i'm here, talk to me if you like.

marzipan Sat 01-Jan-05 19:06:37

No guys - but thanks for the offer - have been very quiet today and took myself off for a while to think but am finding things v difficult

marzipan Sat 01-Jan-05 19:08:40

Actually didn't even realise the time - still have to cook a dinner - I'm not hungry but can't let the troops starve - might come back in a bit

mishi1977 Sat 01-Jan-05 21:29:14

aww marziapn well if u wanna chat u know people are there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now