Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

@@@@@@@ DUMBLEDORESGIRL @@@@@@@@

(22 Posts)
BandofMothers Wed 15-Aug-07 13:46:53

Was just wondering how losty is doing.
You came to tell us she was hospitalised in the bar ages ago, but haven't heard (or missed seeing) anything else.

Was just hoping she is getting better.

Any news???????

pinkbubble Wed 15-Aug-07 13:52:37

PC and I were thinking about her today as well! Did not know that she was/had been in hospital.

If you speak to her, give her our love.

Mercy Wed 15-Aug-07 14:00:46

Oh no I've followed her story on and off - I hope she is finally getting the help and treatment she needs.

Best wishes losty/naswm

(DG might be on holiday)

BandofMothers Wed 15-Aug-07 19:05:22

BUMP for the evening. GTG for a bit, but will check back later.

Nbg Wed 15-Aug-07 19:06:52

Oh how

I hope shes getting better and the getting the treatment she needs.

BandofMothers Thu 16-Aug-07 07:10:51

BUMP for Dumbledoresgirl

lulabelle Fri 17-Aug-07 10:31:23

I didn't know she had been poorly what is the matter with her? I used to chat to her a long time ago re our emetophobia, I don't know her as losty, I think she was lonelymum then. I'd love to chat with her again.

DumbledoresGirl Fri 17-Aug-07 20:01:15

Hello! No Lonelymum was me! Losty is also known on MN as Naswm.

Well, the good news is, I spoke to Naswm/Losty on the phone today and she is much better than she was. That doesn't mean she is well or coping, but she seems to see a future for herself back out in the real world sometime soon and, believe me, that is such an improvement. for those that don't know, I know she doesn't mind me telling you she admitted herself to a psychiatric hospital about 4/5 weeks ago and has been having therapy ever since. If you want to leave her any messages here, I know it would boost her no end either to read them when she is better, or better still, if I printed this out and sent it to her (it is pretty lonely and boring in hospital!)

mummylin2495 Fri 17-Aug-07 20:16:10

im so sorry nawsm i didnt know you had gone into hospital,i think the last time we actually spoke on msn was when we had a three way conversation with mamama,I do hope things have improved for you ,look forward to chatting very soon .

pinkbubble Fri 17-Aug-07 20:17:15

Hi Losty

Its Pinkbubble here, just sending you all the very best of my wishes. I have been thinking of you and wondering where you are.

I am off to America on Sunday so I wont be able to post for a few weeks, so I hope things continue to improve.

I havent been on MN much these last few weeks as in June had a minor op that left me with a few probs and have had to have 3 more minor ops and 6 stays in hosp! Not good(anyway thats enough about me!)

Look after yourself and when your are able to I look forward to speaking to you again. Keep your chin up, speak soon.(I too have had time on a psychiatric ward, so know how hard it is(this was about 7 yrs ago when I had PND)

Take care
Kate

Mercy Fri 17-Aug-07 20:30:19

sorry for such a short post (for now)

Naswm, I know you've had so much to deal with for quite some time. I really hope you will get the help, support and strength you deserve. Take each day as it comes; you've been struggling alone for too long. Put yourself first for once [bossy]!

With very best wishes

x

BandofMothers Mon 20-Aug-07 11:47:26

OH DG thankyou so much for finding this thread.
I often think of Losty and how she's getting along.
I think it will be a great idea to print this off and send it to her.

So :
Hiya Losty, I refuse to call you naswm, as I hope you are now feeling that you could be strong now.
I was relieved to hear from DG that you are finally getting some help and I hope it IS helping you . There is always a future for you sweetie and I hope it will be a really bright one in which you will be so happy with your boys.
We will all be here for you when you are back out in rl, and on MN

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will link this to the bar tonight so every one can add their good wishes.

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Lots of LOVE BOM
xxx

tribpot Mon 20-Aug-07 11:51:41

Another one adding my best wishes to naswm/losty - hope you'll be feeling better soon. Well done for being brave enough to seek help, take care. xxx

tribpot Mon 20-Aug-07 11:51:42

Another one adding my best wishes to naswm/losty - hope you'll be feeling better soon. Well done for being brave enough to seek help, take care. xxx

Pinkchampagne Mon 20-Aug-07 11:59:10

Hi losty,

I too have been thinking of you & wondering how you are.

Well done for being so brave & seeking help for yourself. I hope you get the support you need & are feeling better soon.

Take good care of yourself won't you.xx

DumbledoresGirl Mon 20-Aug-07 17:27:52

Oh good, glad you found this BOM. I was looking for you at the weekend (sort of - I have been unwell and couldn't really sit at the computer, searching, much). It would be great if you could bring this to the attention of Naswm/Losty's friends in the bar/tea-room.

Oh and I must acknowledge it was Tribpot who brought this thread to my attention so thanks T.

DutchOma Tue 21-Aug-07 20:19:24

Just adding my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Look forward to 'seeing' you back on MN sweetheart. With love and blessings.

onlyjoking Wed 22-Aug-07 12:07:26

i didn't know. i was wondering where she was as we often chatted on msn. do pass on my best wishes.

ZipadiSuzy Wed 22-Aug-07 12:41:10

My thoughts and blessing are with you naswm, please get well soon, take care of yourself, (sleepysooz)

Lullabyloo Wed 22-Aug-07 13:21:17

Losty...Thinking of you sweetheart xxx

pinkbubble Fri 28-Sep-07 22:10:35

DG, was just wondering how Losty is? I have a new computer now and havent figured out how to turn on MSNblush but if you or Losty want to E mail me then my E mail address is kate.mkebl@virgin.net

Give her my love, just wish there was something I could do to help!

pinkbubble Fri 28-Sep-07 22:20:14

Oh dear, I really must get some lessons in computing!blush. DH has just told me all I ahve to do is press the sign in button on MSN and I will be connected. So that is what I have done and surprise surprise, I am now connected!blush grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now