Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Just wanting to offload and its easiest on here

(4 Posts)
FlameDelacour Sun 22-Jul-07 22:51:53

A lot of you know my history anyway, but should do a quick recap - depression since about 15, finally got ADs at 20/21, came off after a few months and have been having highs and lows since (now 26), A.N.D. being the worst time.

Back in a low phase.

Been having anxiety attacks over the last few days, on the rescue remedy, chamomile tea etc.

Very tired, lethargic and tearful.

I know its just a blip and I will pick up again in a few days. I don't need the doc, I know how to fix myself (and am trying to bully myself into it), am just feeling urgh.

I'm run down, a cold, money worries (always money worries), weirdness with period last month brought the whole baby question up (don't want one right now, but you know how the whole possibility of it happening makes you change your thinking...)

Just generally fllustered and needing to type it all out.

Oh and we've lost the remote for the NTL/Virgin box and I can't watch on demand

floopowder Sun 22-Jul-07 22:54:02

FD big hugs. Take care, s.

sleepycat Sun 22-Jul-07 22:56:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FlameDelacour Sun 22-Jul-07 23:19:25

Thanks

Really missing breastfeeding the last couple of weeks too (I stopped 5 months ago )

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: