Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Anxiety

(5 Posts)
hayc1991 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:10:40

Hi. I have a 3 year old little boy. I was just wondering if anybody else started suffering from very bad anxiety after their little one was born. I've always been a worrier but I've noticed since he's been born my worry and anxiety have gone off the scale.

BubblesPip Wed 13-Jun-18 20:16:08

I’m exactly the same. My Dd is 2 and my anxiety has been horrendous since she was born. I see danger in absolutely everything and it’s exhausting. Are you getting any support?

hayc1991 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:40:20

That's exactly how I feel. I think the worst in every situation. I have tried counselling and hypnotherapy, but neither of them have helped really. So I'm just trying to get over it myself at the moment x

BubblesPip Thu 14-Jun-18 06:19:47

Sorry to hear they didn’t help. Do you have much support from family/friends?

hayc1991 Thu 14-Jun-18 07:45:48

Yeah I do, but I always feel like a nuisance asking for help. Have you had any counselling or anything for your anxiety? X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: