Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Want to die.

(18 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Tlou Tue 12-Jun-18 22:04:29

I hate my life.

I don't have one single person that cares apart from my daughter. If I didn't have her. I'd be dead by now.

Every day is a massive struggle. I cry all day every day. I feel so unloved it's crippling.

SasBel Tue 12-Jun-18 22:06:41

Bless you, sorry to hear that.
Is there any one thing that you enjoyed today?

LetMeGo66 Tue 12-Jun-18 22:06:55

I couldn’t not post.

Please please go see your GP and tell them you are having these thoughts, if not for yourself, for your daughter who loves you and needs you.

Is there something in particular that’s going on in your life right now? Sometimes it can help to offload and get advice.

MrsWhirly Tue 12-Jun-18 22:07:34

flowers

Why do you hate your life OP?

Amirite Tue 12-Jun-18 22:08:10

Bless you, please speak to someone about how you’re feeling. People love you sweetheart.

howfaralong Tue 12-Jun-18 22:10:41

thanks you are so brave for posting. Please speak to someone. You are loved.How old is your daughter?

EmmashouldI Tue 12-Jun-18 22:10:48

I care the other people who responded care to. You are not alone in feeling this way but just know we are here for you and ready to listen and help.

Sending hugs x

Westiegirl3 Tue 12-Jun-18 22:11:11

What's so bad for you to hate your life? How old is your daughter?
thanks

Calvinlookingforhobbs Tue 12-Jun-18 22:19:17

I care. Life is hard for everyone but there is happiness in there too. Talk to us OP. We are here. You’ve taken the first step

SophieLMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Jun-18 22:25:21

Hello OP, we are really sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health resources. You can also go to the Samaritans website, or email them on jo@samaritans.org. Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

We also like to remind everyone that, although we're awed daily by the astonishing support our members give each other through life's trickier twists and turns, we'd always caution anyone never to give more of themselves to another poster, emotionally or financially, than they can afford to spare.

We are going to move this thread to the Mental Health section shortly.flowers

AndIWouldWalk500Yards Tue 12-Jun-18 22:25:27

I'm so sorry you feel like this. You've done a brave thing posting.

So tell us why you feel so desparate. Why do you feel that you can't go on?

howfaralong Wed 13-Jun-18 19:08:44

I hope you're okay OP xxx

SasBel Thu 14-Jun-18 15:58:46

Are you around today OP?

Frenchiemamax Thu 14-Jun-18 16:05:02

Hope you're getting by ok, OP flowers

LuMarie Thu 14-Jun-18 16:08:44

I care.

Please go talk to your doctor and tell them you are feeling this way. Yes you've been very brave sharing this.

Many people feel this way at some point in their lives. There are lots of different of help there for you to not have to feel this way.

We all care here!

BeansandSausages Fri 15-Jun-18 21:06:02

You are her world. I hope you are ok op. Try to do a little something every day that you enjoy x

stopfuckingshoutingatme Fri 15-Jun-18 21:20:36

OP I booked a GP appt today as also struggling

Maybe you need some chemical help to keep you afloat for a while

Then when the drugs are working you can start to rebuild a bit x

Please hang in there and don’t give up

starryflamingo Sat 16-Jun-18 21:05:51

You've done so well in even posting. Believe me I know where you are coming from. I'm in almost the same place myself, I'm on antidepressants already though and they DO help so please book an appointment with your GP.

You can do this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: