Talk

Advanced search

Tired of saying how I feel

(8 Posts)
CrazyCatMum Thu 11-Jan-18 22:15:42

What’s the point?
Does it change anything?
I’m just left feeling empty, useless and a burden.

But if I don’t tell them then how can I expect them to be able to help?

Nothing feels real anymore, feels like I’ve just crashed but can’t seem to work out what’s in my head properly and when I do it feels like all I hear from them is bla bla bla.
It feels like constant ultimatums from them. If I don’t do this they will do that, if I don’t do that they will do this.

I don’t feel safe but if I tell them that then I have a hundred questions, have to agree to a safe plan or crisis or IHTT or hospital. It all feels too much too many choices can’t work them out, just wanna curl up in a ball and hide from the world.

I don’t even know if this makes sense 😢😢

Advicewouldbelovelyta Fri 12-Jan-18 08:46:48

Sounds exactly like me. Who are you talking to? Have you seen your gp?

CrazyCatMum Fri 12-Jan-18 21:50:38

I’ve been speaking or trying tomspeak to the crisis team and ooh cpn. They keep asking what can they do to help? But I don’t know what that is.
My go just tells me I should be in hospital end of conversation.
I’m physically drained 😢

NewYearSameOldMe Fri 12-Jan-18 21:54:42

Have you read 'The power of now'? IMO BETTER than counselling.

Advicewouldbelovelyta Sat 13-Jan-18 08:39:11

Mine was down to hormone imbalance apparently, I'm on sertraline now.
Ask to speak to a different gp, one that doesn't sound like a dick

CrazyCatMum Sat 13-Jan-18 23:24:07

My gp is normally ok but makes it clear that my psychiatrist is the one that makes all the decisions about my mental health..
I’ve had lots of blood tests done, I have an under active thyroid gland and some times my liver functions isn’t great due to my lithium.

I feel like I’m a burden on the services, that I’m taking from someone that really needs the help, or even wants it.
I don’t want to seem like I’m ungrateful I do really appreciate it I’m just so tired to think straight or trust anyone 😢😢

Advicewouldbelovelyta Sat 13-Jan-18 23:57:14

You are not a burden and you deserve to get the help you need to be happy again xx

NewYearSameOldMe Sun 14-Jan-18 00:25:16

Read the book.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: