Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

I have had enough of life

(15 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Iamok0303 Wed 13-Dec-17 18:34:58

Nothing I will do from now on is going to matter. My life is a whole is a mess. I wish I could end my life. Put a stop to my stupidity once and for all. String of failed relationships, and I am at fault. I never cheated, I was just all wrong. The amount of times I have gathered myself up after each failed relationship. I honestly cannot see a way forward and feel like such a failure. he made it clear I was in the wrong. I have been through counselling, been to see the GP, told the doctor I felt suicidal yet no help. I am tired. I am disappointed and I have no more left in me to fight and carry on. My whole adult life has been shit. I am numb and I am looking for a way out. It’s too painful and too late to carry on. I am an embarrassment and a disappointment. I am very much alone and I have been strong on my own too long now. I can’t do this anymore

RichmondAvenue Wed 13-Dec-17 18:37:12

Are you alone right now?

RichmondAvenue Wed 13-Dec-17 18:38:00

Please pick up the phone and call somebody to talk to.... A friend? Relative?

RichmondAvenue Wed 13-Dec-17 18:39:12

116 123 Samaritans

Iamok0303 Wed 13-Dec-17 18:40:04

No, my 19 year old is in his room.

Babyblues052 Wed 13-Dec-17 18:41:26

Are you telling us you're going to kill yourself? Or you'd like to talk? This is a great way to get support.

I'll talk to you smile

Iamok0303 Wed 13-Dec-17 18:42:09

I have tried the Samaritans. Many times. They are busy and the line just rings out after a voice recording says they are busy. I can email them, but last time they took nearly a week to respond to my email

Twitchingdog Wed 13-Dec-17 18:43:37

Txt the Samaritans

Iamok0303 Wed 13-Dec-17 18:50:56

There is no point. I am not a selfish person but I have tried very hard and had enough now. I feel selfish for feeling the way I do. Like I am looking for attention. But my family live two thousand miles away, even when I was in a woman’s aid shelter for 16 months, not once did they come to check on me. I have to go to them. I have tried very hard to mend and carry on. I have been here before. The difference now is that I am looking for that way out ad I feel there is no way put

ferando81 Wed 13-Dec-17 19:03:22

You have to put your life in perspective.You have a son -plenty of people would give their right hand for one.Life can be crap but you have to try to focus on the beauty in life,a song,a favourite film ,watching a funny stand up comedian-that's what I try to do when I feel life isn't worth living .It lifts my mood and gives me strength to carry on.Focus on the good not the bad

Marveldc Wed 13-Dec-17 19:03:42

Do you have any friends you can turn too? Feeling alone is the worst feeling, I've been there and feel alone on a daily basis even tho I have children and a couple of friends. Try and hold on to a reason to carry on. Your child?? I have felt the feelings you are feeling but I couldn't leave my children to deal with losing their mother. Please talk to me if you feel it will help you are not alone

Iamok0303 Wed 13-Dec-17 19:04:46

Too many things have happened and I honestly can’t see a happy future. Thanks for the advice though.

Marveldc Wed 13-Dec-17 19:07:12

Is it specifically relationships that have you feeling this way?

ToniMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 13-Dec-17 19:07:44

Hello OP, we are really sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

We hope you don't mind, but when these threads are flagged up to us we usually add a link to our Mental Health resources. You can also go to the Samaritans website, or email them on jo@samaritans.org. Support from other Mumsnetters is great and we really hope you will be able to take some comfort from your fellow posters, but as other MNers will tell you, it's really a good idea to seek RL help and support as well.

We also like to remind everyone that, although we're awed daily by the astonishing support our members give each other through life's trickier twists and turns, we'd always caution anyone never to give more of themselves to another poster, emotionally or financially, than they can afford to spare.

We are going to move this thread to the Mental Health section shortly.

chattycathy1 Wed 13-Dec-17 19:38:02

You feel this way at the moment, but this feeling will not last forever. Please keep trying the Samaritans, they are there for you and trained to listen to whatever you have to share and for as long as you need.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now