Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Hate the person I've become

(2 Posts)
NameChangeNeedHelp Wed 06-Dec-17 14:27:18

I hate the person I've become in the last couple of months.

DP says I'm emotionally and physically abusive. And he's right. Over the last few months I've thrown stuff at him, shouted and sworn at him and just generally become an awful person. God only knows why he's still with me. He deserves so much better. I don't even realise I'm getting so bad until way after things have calmed down. How can I stop being so awful when I don't even realise what I'm doing?!

I'm on a counselling waiting list and I'm also waiting to see the psychiatrist. I'm off work at the moment as I'm feeling so unwell.

I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm going to lose him and he'd probably be so much better for it.

underthestarrysky Sun 17-Dec-17 21:43:23

Didn't want to read and run. What has happened in your life to cause this behaviour?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: